Staff Prop Privileges - Denied

HuntR

What you want to see? - 

• Lowering the ability of deleting props from admin to senior mod

Why should we add it? - 

• Prop minges
    • Prop minges are on the rise. The number of people committing said acts are rising everyday.
  • Admins
    • There are only so many admins. It can take some time for an admin to respond, or even one be online. There have been a few days where it was just a handful of senior mods and mods. All we could do was take the person to a sit and hope we could convince them to delete the prop.
  • Ticket times
    • Would decrease the amount of CoCing needed to complete tickets
    • Faster ticket times
  • Off hours
    • At night there are very few staff online. This means the chances of there being an admin+ is very low normally.

What are the advantages of having this? -

• Would decrease the ticket times, but also allow for prop mingers to be delt with more efficiently when no admin is online. I believe that is someone is given the rank of senior mod they are at least somewhat trusted, and could be trusted with the ability to delete props while on the staff whitelist. 

Who is it mainly for? - Staff

Links to any content - N/A

I want to make it very clear that I am not making this suggestion because I am a senior mod and want more power. I have been wanting to make this suggestion for a few weeks now and just now had a chance to. After speaking with Zeeptin and Beckett at the staff meeting during PTS this past week, I was told this is where staff suggestions should go. 

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

-Support

Honestly, currently I feel that people that are admin or above should be more trusted then senior moderators. I do understand at night there may not be more staff online which senior mod and below should be quaifited to fit that position of dealing with prop mingers. There is no need to give it to senior mods.

minisigforums.webp

Just now, MiniEpic said:

-Support

Honestly, currently I feel that people that are admin or above should be more trusted then senior moderators. I do understand at night there may not be more staff online which senior mod and below should be quaifited to fit that position of dealing with prop mingers. There is no need to give it to senior mods.

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

2 hours ago, Antonio said:

+Support

l egree with more prop mingers this change could come handy.

+support

With prop mingers on the rise, we need more staff. Adding this ability will help the server fight them. 

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back

39 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

Retired_Signature.png?ex=662460ac&is=662

10 hours ago, RTMM said:

+support 

i 100% agree i obv cant do it myself because i am trial mod but its still a pain  having to call a senior+ to delete props 

9 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

I’m neutral, both give really good points although I feel this could effect some good in the server more than bad.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• 2 weeks later...