Starfighter Battalion Update [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

Skarlet

Battalion Name: Starfighter Corps

Job/Class Name: Onyx Squadron

New Job/Class Name: Onyx Squadron

Model Path:

- Current model (s): 

models/player/markus/swbf2/characters/hero/imperial_pilots/pilot_imperial_orig_01/pilot_imperial_orig_01.mdl

models/player/markus/swbf2/characters/hero/imperial_pilots/pilot_imperial_orig_02_r/pilot_imperial_orig_02_r.mdl

models/player/markus/swbf2/characters/hero/imperial_pilots/pilot_imperial_orig_03_g/pilot_imperial_orig_03_g.mdl

models/player/markus/swbf2/characters/hero/imperial_pilots/pilot_imperial_orig_04_b/pilot_imperial_orig_04_b.mdl

models/player/markus/swbf2/characters/hero/imperial_pilots/pilot_imperial_orig_05_o/pilot_imperial_orig_05_o.mdl

models/player/markus/swbf2/characters/hero/imperial_pilots/pilot_imperial_orig_06_p/pilot_imperial_orig_06_p.mdl

Weapon Kit:

- Current loadout:

rw_sw_tl40

alydus_fusioncutter

cross_arms_swep

rw_sw_bino_dark

rw_sw_e11

rw_sw_e11_noscope

Rw_sw_se14cc

Spawnable LFS for this Whitelist:
Current:

lfs_imperial_transport

lfs_crysis_vtol

kingpommes_tie_interceptor

kingpommes_tie_defender

tie_advanced_mkii

kingpommes_tie_fighter

lfs_vanilla_tiebomber

- Add:
models/player/swbf_imperial_officer_isbofficerv2/swbf_imperial_officer_isbofficerv2.mdl

-Remove

kingpommes_tie_defender

Reason for change (do you think that said weapons is suitable for the job and is fair considering current loadouts of other battalions?): SF's sub branch Onyx squadron doesn't currently utilize the Tie Defender and i feel like due to the scarce amount of Tie Defenders in lore it would be a better decision to keep them as a vice marshal + as a ship only the highest and most trustworthy can fly | AO model: The reason for this model addition (that already exists in the server so it is not causing more space on the server to be filled up) is due to SF’s nature working closely with Naval that is heavily connected to naval and shares many of the day to day duties that Naval has. By allowing SF to have similar uniforms to Navy,  it would bring a larger sense of unity and cohesion between the two, as it would send the message to everyone that they work closely, and possibly make SF more appealing to others in Navy, since they can still have access to the suit and pins. 

Health:

- Current: 350

Armor:

- Current: 150

Job/Class Name: Starfighter Officer

New Job/Class Name: Starfighter Officer

Model Path:

- Current model: 

models/player/markus/swbf2/characters/hero/imperial_pilots/pilot_imperial_orig_03_g/pilot_imperial_orig_03_g.mdl

Weapon Kit:

- Current loadout:
tfa_gl_be_22

alydus_fusioncutter

cross_arms_swep

rw_sw_bino_dark

rw_sw_e11

rw_sw_e11_noscope

Rw_sw_se14cc

Current:

lfs_imperial_transport

lfs_crysis_vtol

kingpommes_tie_fighter

- Add:

models/player/markus/swbf2/characters/hero/imperial_pilots/pilot_imperial_orig_06_p/pilot_imperial_orig_06_p.mdl

kingpommes_tie_advanced

models/player/swbf_imperial_officer_isbofficerv2/swbf_imperial_officer_isbofficerv2.mdl

Reason for change (do you think that said weapons is suitable for the job and is fair considering current loadouts of other battalions?): As of right now SF doesn't have a purple stripe model on an officer+ job so officers who want to follow SOP after getting CPT in SF are pretty much forced to join a squadron to get their CPT+ stripe. Along with that there is 0 advantage to being on the officer WL compared to the NCO WL so we want to give the SF officer team an edge in battle and give them a chance to fight against the rebels that are stronger than them in a tie hunter this may also give motivation for people to get to officer, helping the officer team | AO model: The reason for this model addition (that already exists in the server so it is not causing more space on the server to be filled up) is due to SF’s nature as being a Naval sub battalion that is heavily connected to naval and shares many of the day to day duties that Naval has. By allowing SF to have similar uniforms to Navy,  it would bring a larger sense of unity and cohesion between the two, as it would send the message to everyone that they work closely, and possibly make SF more appealing to others in Navy, since they can still have access to the suit and pins. 

Health:

- Current: 300

Armor:

- Current: 100

Job/Class Name: Starfighter Vice Marshal

New Job/Class Name: Starfighter Vice Marshal

Model Path:

- Current model: 

models/player/markus/swbf2/characters/hero/imperial_pilots/pilot_imperial_orig_05_o/pilot_imperial_orig_05_o.mdl

Weapon Kit:

- Current loadout:
tfa_gl_be_22

alydus_fusioncutter

Cross_arms_swep

cross_arms_infront_swep

rw_sw_bino_dark

rw_sw_e11

rw_sw_e11_noscope

Rw_sw_se14cc

Current:

kingpommes_tie_defender

kingpommes_tie_advanced

kingpommes_tie_fighter

lfs_imperial_transport

lfs_crysis_vtol

- Add:

lfs_tiehunter

Reason for change (do you think that said weapons is suitable for the job and is fair considering current loadouts of other battalions?): As a vice Marshal you should have access to everything that SF has to offer. you are one of the most trusted SF in the empire so why wouldn't you have access to all of the ships the empire has to offer also the tie advanced MK2 has double HP and 200+ shields pretty good for a ship for a vice marshal | AO model: The reason for this model addition (that already exists in the server so it is not causing more space on the server to be filled up) is due to SF’s nature as being a Naval sub battalion that is heavily connected to naval and shares many of the day to day duties that Naval has. By allowing SF to have similar uniforms to Navy,  it would bring a larger sense of unity and cohesion between the two, as it would send the message to everyone that they work closely, and possibly make SF more appealing to others in Navy, since they can still have access to the suit and pins. 

Health:

- Current: 450

Armor:

Job/Class Name: Starfighter  Marshal

New Job/Class Name: Starfighter Marshal

Model Path:

- Current model: 

models/player/markus/swbf2/characters/hero/imperial_pilots/pilot_imperial_orig_02_r/pilot_imperial_orig_02_r.mdl

Weapon Kit:

- Current loadout:
tfa_gl_be_22

alydus_fusioncutter

Cross_arms_swep

cross_arms_infront_swep

rw_sw_bino_dark

rw_sw_e11

rw_sw_e11_noscope

Rw_sw_se14cc

Current:

kingpommes_tie_defender

kingpommes_tie_advanced

kingpommes_tie_fighter

lfs_imperial_transport

lfs_crysis_vtol

lunasflightschool_lambda

- Add:
lfs_tiehunter

Reason for change (do you think that said weapons is suitable for the job and is fair considering current loadouts of other battalions?): Same as the Vice marshal but now you are the most trusted SF the empire has to offer and the most certified to fly them all | AO model: The reason for this model addition (that already exists in the server so it is not causing more space on the server to be filled up) is due to SF’s nature as being a Naval sub battalion that is heavily connected to naval and shares many of the day to day duties that Naval has. By allowing SF to have similar uniforms to Navy,  it would bring a larger sense of unity and cohesion between the two, as it would send the message to everyone that they work closely, and possibly make SF more appealing to others in Navy, since they can still have access to the suit and pins. 

Health:

- Current: 500

Armor:

Job/Class Name: Starfighter Starfighter NCO

New Job/Class Name: Starfighter NCO

Model Path:

- Current model: 

models/player/markus/swbf2/characters/hero/imperial_pilots/pilot_imperial_orig_04_b/pilot_imperial_orig_04_b.mdl

Weapon Kit:

- Current loadout:

alydus_fusioncutter

rw_sw_bino_dark

rw_sw_e11

rw_sw_e11_noscope

Rw_sw_se14cc

Current:

kingpommes_tie_fighter

lfs_imperial_transport

lfs_crysis_vtol

- Add:

Reason for change (do you think that said weapons is suitable for the job and is fair considering current loadouts of other battalions?): |AO model: The reason for this model addition (that already exists in the server so it is not causing more space on the server to be filled up) is due to SF’s nature as being a Naval sub battalion that is heavily connected to naval and shares many of the day to day duties that Naval has. By allowing SF to have similar uniforms to Navy,  it would bring a larger sense of unity and cohesion between the two, as it would send the message to everyone that they work closely, and possibly make SF more appealing to others in Navy, since they can still have access to the suit and pins. 

Health:

- Current: 300

Armor:

PS: models/player/swbf_imperial_officer_isbofficerv2/swbf_imperial_officer_isbofficerv2.mdl
Is the old Aviation Officer Model

Removal of Job: Gladius Squadron

Current: Senior Commander Skar Skar.
Ex: Nova CPT Skarlet. SF Marshal Skarlet + Skar Skar.

Star Wars Empire GIF by Disney+

+plus, support will help SF really feel like a part of the navy and not just tacked on with.                                                                                                                                                                                                              also, the Tie hunter for officers will give a ship that isn't used to someone and give people a reason to be on the officer job.

Currently vice marshall

+Plus Support this would really help SF and Tie hunters for officers would make it more to people to become an SF Officer

Previously: IC CSS 2LT 4568 Blu, Junior Operative Laser, Moderator Laser

Current: IC DME CPL 2437 Laser, Senior Crewman Laser

+ Huge Support

SF could use some changes, and I believe these are some of the changes they need most of all. 

- It would assist in balancing the ships so lower ranks don't have access to certain ships they should not

- Ever since the Naval / SF merger we've been looking for ways to increase our connections and relations and I believe giving them a Naval Suit to use to assist in certain roleplay aspects would be a huge help in creating those roleplay situations, while keeping them separate with their own suit models.

- I am not one for combat on the server but from the way it has been described to me is that the health, and armor changes would decrease over all it would make sense in the terms of the server for roleplay and highlight SF's job in the air.

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

1 hour ago, Sauce Chef said:

+ Huge Support

SF could use some changes, and I believe these are some of the changes they need most of all. 

- It would assist in balancing the ships so lower ranks don't have access to certain ships they should not

- Ever since the Naval / SF merger we've been looking for ways to increase our connections and relations and I believe giving them a Naval Suit to use to assist in certain roleplay aspects would be a huge help in creating those roleplay situations, while keeping them separate with their own suit models.

- I am not one for combat on the server but from the way it has been described to me is that the health, and armor changes would decrease over all it would make sense in the terms of the server for roleplay and highlight SF's job in the air.

4 hours ago, Neon lights said:

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

1 hour ago, Sauce Chef said:

+ Huge Support

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

+Support

Honestly the quicker these changes are implemented, the better.

It just makes so much more sense for SF to be in proper uniforms rather than a flight suit on ship.

The ship changes make complete sense for balancing and making sure lower ranks don't have access to ships they should not be using.

SF has been struggling for a while now and this could help them keep the battalion alive. 

In all, these changes make complete sense and should be implemented ASAP.

o7

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper

13 hours ago, Diabeto said:

+Support

It just makes so much more sense for SF to be in proper uniforms rather than a flight suit on ship.

The ship changes make complete sense for balancing and making sure lower ranks don't have access to ships they should not be using.

SF has been struggling for a while now and this could help them keep the battalion alive. 

o7

Former Head Gamemaster

Former Tank Vice Commander

14 hours ago, Sauce Chef said:

+ Huge Support

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 4/10/2023 at 9:24 PM, Sauce Chef said:

+ Huge Support

Current: Genral SeniorDeer 
R. Right Hand R. COL Tank
Ex. First Ever Tank CMDR EX. 3RD Ever Gov. Ex. Senior CMDR
Ex. Storm Trooper VCMDR / Ex. Shore LD / Ex. Scout Captain / Ex. STRM Commando Captain

On 4/11/2023 at 4:24 AM, Sauce Chef said:

+ Huge Support

Yes.

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

On 4/10/2023 at 8:24 PM, Sauce Chef said:

+ Huge Support

On 4/10/2023 at 9:54 PM, Diabeto said:

+Support

o7

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member