ban appeal

Incredible gassy

Steam Name: Incredible Gassy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:157956982

Ingame Name: i forgot

Ban Length: permanent

Admin that Banned you: Ras the gaming goat

Reason for Ban: ddos threat

Dispute: First off im very sorry about what i said. i shouldn't have said it and it was of me. i would never do that to a server, i was very heated and i said what was on my mind, i promise it will not happen again, i just ask for a second chance on the server as i really did enjoy playing on it

+support

the ban was from 2021 that thing practically ancient, hes probably changed over the like 2 years of being banned.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+Support

While ddos threats are very serious. People say stupid things all the time. If he really was banned back in 2021, I think a 2 year ban for saying something dumb is good enough. 

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

1 hour ago, ericbanks777 said:

I would also like to say I will NOT be using the account I ALTED with I will be using my main account, if I am accepted, if anybody would like an apology I am genuinely sorry my DM is open I would be glad to write any requested apology towards whom i've upset, Thank you.

yo bro this is someone elses ban appeal 

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

On 4/8/2023 at 9:26 PM, Sprink said:

-support 

You need to give an actual reason.

This just feels very low effort and I'm not really keen on DDoS threats. Feel free to join our discord and interact there and after a month we can see how you're doing.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT