Move the !escape area [Completed]

IgnisNuts

What are you suggesting? - Moving the !escape area into the CI base training room, and making it smaller.

How would this change better the server? - QoL

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No

Who would this change mostly benefit? - CI / D-Class

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

+support

maybe add an arrow or something to lead them to the training room in CI base as it does get a little blocked with all the perma props in that area

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

3 hours ago, Tazza said:

+support

maybe add an arrow or something to lead them to the training room in CI base as it does get a little blocked with all the perma props in that area

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

+Support
Standing still to type on surface in an area visible to MTF is annoying and could result in D Class getting killed while doing it.
I see no reason for this not being implemented when the CI base was the original spot for calling staff and getting the xp.

Former: SeniorMod - Security CPT - Research RAM RHH Guardian Alpha 99-Agent Purple Rain

CCs: Kosher Inspectors - Security Black Ops - The Jokerz - Nobody

522575323_onepieceforums.png.98e609e9ad63d4c4031c515873bebb7e.png

+Support

This makes sense to me and would be a beneficial QoL change. I always hated standing still on the surface worried the MTF would see me while I was typing.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 4/9/2023 at 4:37 AM, Kaizer said:

+Support
Standing still to type on surface in an area visible to MTF is annoying and could result in D Class getting killed while doing it.
I see no reason for this not being implemented when the CI base was the original spot for calling staff and getting the xp.