Pickle’s Junior Officer Application

_Pickle_

What is your in game rank and name? Pickle | Crewman

What is your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:1:529609057

How long have you been in Naval? 5 days (Have prior experience too)

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer? I wish to become a junior officer so I can help the naval enlisted with anything and everything they need and help them improve along their way to junior officer. I also want to become a junior officer so I can assist my higher ups with anything they need help with. I want to apply for the security branch in naval again and that can only be done if I reach the rank of PO2.

What are the duties of a Junior Officer? Being a junior officer comes with many responsibilities and duties that you must follow. Holding tryouts is a very important thing to naval and same for every battalion, hosting tryouts actively will increase naval’s numbers and increase the naval personnel on the ship. As a junior officer you must also be supervising the enlisted when online to make sure you can aid them if they need help or just correct them if they are doing something wrong. It is very important to make sure that the enlisted are trained correctly and are acting appropriately on the naval job because the enlisted are the future of our regiment. Another important thing a junior officer is held accountable for is to be active in the server.

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?  I can assist naval as a junior officer in many ways. With my prior experience and knowledge from being a Security officer and a lieutenant in naval, I can make improvements within this regiment. I will host tryouts every day I’m online and try to have the most tryouts done every week. As a junior officer, I will assist my higher ranking officers with whatever they  need help with doing. I will also make sure the naval is performing as they should in events like making sure that the enlisted are doing the right adverts and rolling when they are supposed to but also making sure we have battle spacing when on ground and doing what we were told to when on a planet. If I get this rank of junior officer then I will apply for the security branch and if I get in I can also improve other battalions more by hosting sims and doing tryouts for shock and DT but this is a whole other thing I’ll make an application for.

+1 this looks like a really well put together application also would loved to see you as a NCO

| Current Naval  Deputy Director Of SO Commander | | Current Senior Moderator, Support Member, Game Master|  | Former Saber Guard Armatus |