J3fff

1. Name: J3fff
2. Current and former RP ranks: 
Current: SARCH OVS
Ex: RAM SLTR | A1 Analyst
3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:236706908
4. DiscordID: G4RP1ays#0069

5. Why do you want to be Nu7 command: 
I want to become ltcol inside of nu7 because I have always wanted to be on the other side of the battles between the foundation and ci, and what an excellent opportunity to apply to become one of them. I used to be a nu7 as well, as I happened to be a CPL back when I happened to be about a sin inside of rnd. I loved my time there and wished to help people experience the same thing I did before then. I have mentored and managed teams that became great people. The best way to go about it in Nu7 is not to go inside, guns n blazing, and take the time to come up with a strategy, such as inside of chess.

6. What can you offer as a member of Nu7 command:
I can offer my skills and knowledge from my four years of experience inside this server; I happened to be lcmd 3.5 years ago and scmd one year ago. I will be a good leader and am eager to show my skill inside nu7. I was also A1 which might not be helpful here. (didn't have much to say here)

7. What is something you would improve upon in Nu7: 
I would improve coordination between ourselves and the other branches because the problem I see happens to be that people need to communicate more with each other. It is a pretty existing problem that will belong to achieving maximum usefulness inside of combating problems on-site because, trust me, you can try to contain a bunch of SCPs while attempting to avoid ci. At the same time, dblock happens to have fallen, and you have to deal with all of that while your team of 5 nu7, who have the attention span of a baked potato, sit around and do nothing; you need to coordinate and get help from other branches. Also, another problem happens to be that applications happen to be such as school essays, which gives me PTSD because I am a very straightforward guy.

8. How are you able to help manage Nu7 as a branch:
I have seen people come and go, and I know what people want in nu7, something to do and no overly-repetitive tasks. I would manage as I always manage, Transactionally. The definition goes: "Transactional leadership or transactional management is part of one style of leadership that focuses on supervision, organization, and performance." first, supervision and overseeing operations are critical to making sure everything is running fine; you need to make sure the job is done and done right, organizing your team, you need to make sure you and your team will be organized in what they need to do, don't split up because enemies could quickly shoot you down if you are many, you show risk to your attackers, and you might not die. And finally, regarding performance, I will make sure that my team is performant and not just lazying around when something needs to be done unless it's activity hours; you should be doing something, no SCPs to deal with? check if e11 needs help. No? Then check if Gensec needs help, make sure you are always doing something, and I will not crucify you.

[SCP-RP] | Old Guy | J3fff
image.png.b0f1fd7ef5cbdcca5a907a60d485c55a.png <- take it (;

• J0LT locked this topic