General Suggestion - Make the RP Point System Worth something [Completed]

The silent man

What are you suggesting? - Currently as it is right now the RP Point system we have right now is useless. No one requests to get RP Points at all as they don't provide anything. So I have suggestion to fix this. Add a Incentive for doing RP Points and Here are my 2 Ideas for this. Whoever has the most RP Points for that week on the leaderboard will earn a prize this can be Money, XP, or any other reward that was decided on for that week and then reset everyone's RP points for a new week (It could also be 1st 2nd and 3rd system) as well. My 2nd Idea is the ability to cash in on your RP Points depending on how much you have.

How would this change better the server? - This will make people want to get RP Points and also encourage other people in their respective branches to do their jobs(ex. feedings SCPs, Fixing cc doors, ETC.)

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - N/A

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

FormerNu-7 Low Command Medical Low CommandMTF E11 Senior CommandSCP-RP Admin/ET 

loop missing GIF King of having problems and terrible rolls

+Support

Personally I am a competitive person, so adding some friendly competition to the server never hurts. Will give players incentives and in turn help the roleplay. Seems like a win win to me, defiantly worth a try!

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

• 4 weeks later...