1. 1. Should I be event team

• Yes explain why
    • no explain why

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name:Jay/Chavez 

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:429137777

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):ULX GOLD / STAFF N/A

How many hours do you have on the server?: 386 days/9264 hours

What is your general knowledge on the rules?:I would say Pretty well yeah i forget them sometimes 

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 11 https://tools.gaminglight.com/profile/76561198876240420

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I want to join event team because every single event I have been to since I joined the server was so fun and all the people in event team are nice. I would love to help to host events I could host a lot of events at different times. Most people would not think I would join or get accepted but for me and some people think I'm ready to join event team others may think I should be in event team but if yall give me a chance I can show that I'm ready to be in event team. I could host a lot of events like bank raid, Money Truck, TDM, Maze Protect the President and more. The best I could do is give money and guns to the people that win if I can. If I need some help I would ask someone to help if they can and tell them what event, what time, how its going, what guns (if we are using guns). But I do belive i can be in event team

Describe an event you could create (Be specific) : Bank raid, Money Truck, TDM, Maze Protect the President, DoC bus attack for gov, DOC raid and more

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday:7-9:30 Est  

Saturday and Sunday:11Am-12PM

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes I have 

Edited by Jay1234
Forget poll

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

• Head of Staff

-support Jay, I deeply admire your determination on becoming event team. You're continuously growing as a person. However, I believe you need to understand the rules more. Best of luck Jay!

dM43pL3.png

-Support

Jay, I had very mixed feelings about you for a good little bit when I joined. I have gotten to know you more over the past couple of weeks and have come to respect your determination to the community and players. I love how much you strive to become staff and event team, and one day I do think you will be ready. Sadly, I don't think today is that day. You still have a lot to work on, and while you have grown I still see things that need to improve more before a position like this should be handed out to you. My biggest tip is to focus on these things: Knowledge of the rules, rereading posts/messages ingame and out of game before sending them, Grammar and spelling, as well as maturity. I understand you are pretty young compared to most of us, but I still see potential if you keep pushing to improve yourself. Work on the things I have said and maybe next application I will be able to put my support behind you.

• Like 2

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

3 hours ago, HuntR said:

-Support

Jay, I had very mixed feelings about you for a good little bit when I joined. I have gotten to know you more over the past couple of weeks and have come to respect your determination to the community and players. I love how much you strive to become staff and event team, and one day I do think you will be ready. Sadly, I don't think today is that day. You still have a lot to work on, and while you have grown I still see things that need to improve more before a position like this should be handed out to you. My biggest tip is to focus on these things: Knowledge of the rules, rereading posts/messages ingame and out of game before sending them, Grammar and spelling, as well as maturity. I understand you are pretty young compared to most of us, but I still see potential if you keep pushing to improve yourself. Work on the things I have said and maybe next application I will be able to put my support behind you.

5 hours ago, HuntR said:

-Support

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2023 at 5:50 PM, HuntR said:

-Support