PROJECT_ABYSS [RFA grading plzzz]

spider

SECURITY CLEARANCE LEVEL REQUIRED: LEVEL 3 OR HIGHER

Please enter your credentials:

Username: [...] Password: [...]

Clearance check in progress...

Access granted. Welcome, researcher.

Please use caution and follow all guidelines when accessing this document. Any unauthorized use or sharing of information will result in severe consequences.

PROJECT_ABYSS

spacer.png

Test idea(s) - 11.5/20- Test A - Nothing really special; Its simply just testing what it does to a specimen and learning more about it.
                                      Test B - Nothing extraordinary. 
                                      Test C - Fits well in after Test A however again not outstanding.
(This is not to say these are bad as all scps are going to have tests to understand the scp but it is recommended to have some creativity or a bit of wildness into your test ideas.)

Grammar - 19/20- The occasional unnecessary comma but otherwise perfect grammar. 

Presentation/format - 14/20- Feels and flows really well however biggie cheese is a questionable addition to this particular test log, although, I could also argue that the format itself is really inconsistent as there's occasionally text that doesn't completely fill the boxes and sometimes no boxes at all but I will say this format is a lot better than some I've seen.

Quality/length - 18/20- Generally pretty high quality and pretty lengthy.

Lore Knowledge- 16/20- demonstration of Lore/Knowledge within SCP-3001 was really good and made it intriguing to read, However you contradict your own point when it is said "Rescue missions have been a complete failure, as those sent in have vanished within the anomaly." even though you "Form a team of at least three individuals, equipped with proper gear and clearance to extract the subject." and it is never directly stated that you found tech to retrieve someone from 3001 meaning you destined them for failure or it was an inaccuracy in the lore.

Overall : 78/100- You have passed! consider applying for RFA! 

Key: Yellow - Really good
Green - Good
Red- Bad/mediocre

FORMER:  Foundation Doctor , RFA SIC/OA1 , SEC SFC, WD-V Eqvites Antonius MONK CI DHLS , CI SM , RRH Analyst , D5 MSGT , Maintenance ME
 "Domz" 
image.png