9 members have voted

1. 1. RTMM for trial-moderator

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: RTMM

What is your steam name?: RTMM

What is your steam ID?: 76561198440949403 l STEAM_0:1:240341837

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I used to own a zombie survival gmod server for 2 years 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  10/2/23

What date did you make your forums account? Feb 10th 2023

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank) Event Team

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 1 Screenshot Proof At Bottom

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST) No

Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes I have read through the guidelines thoroughly!

Timezone: BST / GMT

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that I should be a moderator because I am dedicated to ensuring a positive and enjoyable gaming experience for all players on the server. As a member of the gaminglight community I have noticed a recent increase in mingers and overall players breaking rules. Also from being a member of the community I have learnt lots about the rules of the server and I will dedicate my time on the server to helping the players of the community encountering any rule breaking players amongst the server. Besides this I also have good problem solving skills and will attempt at all times to understand both sides of an argument amongst players. If I got moderator I would attempting to be the most active member I can be and I will fully attempt to help out the staff team and the community as a whole.

Side note:

I have very little warnings and I would appreciate just a try at staff as obviously I have never been on staff on this server but I would love an attempt at staff. I will 100% produce a POSITIVE impact amongst the community and produce a POSITIVE view on the staff team!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would give them a warning for MASS RDM I Staff Disrespect and a 10 minute jail to read the !motd

222.png

Edited by RTMM
mistake edit before

-Support

Honestly, I can not support you joining the staff team. I feel like you lack the maturity to join the staff team. I had a few interactions with you and some were decent but most were not amazing. You seem to be sorta fine when you are by yourself  but I have come to notice that when you are with the "troll" family you do just that. You go around the server trolling and minging from what I have noticed. I just think you lack the professionalism as of right now. I do not know how you would handle serious situations when it comes to the staff team. My second point is your application. It lacks a lot of things for me. There is no personality in it and it seems like you just rushed through it. Your answer to the mass rdm question is the shortest I have ever seen. It makes me believe that you would take a ticket tp the person jail and warn them then leave. Maybe you have a shot at staff in the future, but as of right now I have to disagree.

https://gyazo.com/2edce33a5a97f657952ef00a08d50c8a

https://gyazo.com/2cda4c231fa8057ec87ba7e5a824f319

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

Just now, HuntR said:

-Support

Honestly, I can not support you joining the staff team. I feel like you lack the maturity to join the staff team. I had a few interactions with you and some were decent but most were not amazing. You seem to be sorta fine when you are by yourself  but I have come to notice that when you are with the "troll" family you do just that. You go around the server trolling and minging from what I have noticed. I just think you lack the professionalism as of right now. I do not know how you would handle serious situations when it comes to the staff team. My second point is your application. It lacks a lot of things for me. There is no personality in it and it seems like you just rushed through it. Your answer to the mass rdm question is the shortest I have ever seen. It makes me believe that you would take a ticket tp the person jail and warn them then leave. Maybe you have a shot at staff in the future, but as of right now I have to disagree.

Just now, INXOG2 said:

+ support 

-Active 

- professional

- Recently joined Event team and is smashing it! 

- Knows his stuff ! 

N/A SUPPORT

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

4 hours ago, HuntR said:

-Support

I can also personally say that I’ve seen you do things while you being on a government job that would definitely get you in trouble if your superiors were around to see. Unprofessional in some cases leads to possibly bad situations during staff sits or anything staff related. Activity also piles onto this stuff.

- Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

-Support i don't really see you much and i also agree with hunt 

5 hours ago, HuntR said:

-Support

4 hours ago, Mark001 said:

-support

Inactive

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

- Support.

I agree with the above with what was said about rushing the application, and the other things said by Hunt. From what I have seen of u I don't think u have the understanding of the responsibility that comes with being staff. Regardless if your on the staff job doing tickets or doing roleplay, your still staff and u must be mature at all times. 

SL Keltor, Gov Sanchez

305869967_usmsresize.png.660510be75f363e55a5a1685bc4caf0f.png

+support

I believe RTMM has what it takes to be staff, I can understand the point about him not being mature enough when he is in the troll family (me), most of the times he's being immature is when he's messing about with me so you can blame most of those things on me. When he is by himself and wants to contribute properly then he really does. I've seen it in other places multiple times so I really think you should give him a chance.

- Support
-can minge sometimes
-screenshots posted do not look good
- not mature

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png