Sprink's Revised A1 Officer Application

Sprink

1.Name: Sprink

2. Current and former RP ranks: Security HFTO COL, Delta-5 IRO PFC, Former OH10.

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:433844802 

4. DiscordID: Sprinklertek#9287

5. Why do you want to be an Officer?: I would like to become an officer of the newly formed Alpha 1 Branch to gain new experience and help the development and founding of the core fundamentals of the branch. I hope to reform and shape the branch to fix any problems of the past and any that come in the future. The branch intrigues me as I was around on the server when the original Alpha 1 existed and seeing them as a Security officer always made me look up to and like them. I think this is a great new opportunity that is irresistible for me not to take so that I can gain new experiences, and friends, and have some fun along the way! Ever since the last application that I made I took every reply to heart and wanted to be able to improve myself and better my experiences. I decided to rejoin Delta-5 in addition to this to prove myself and my skills. In my last application, people brought up the valid point of mistakes I have made in the past but I can guarantee you I have bettered and changed my ways. I will state here on my application that I was demoted previously in Security twice until I resigned. I then rejoined without reserves and climbed up to the rank of COL despite many individuals having doubts if I really had bettered myself. 

6. What makes you competent enough to be an Officer?: I believe I am competent enough to be an officer due to my dedication and skills in my current positions. I possess the experience of being a former O5 Staff in RRH and know how to handle situations properly when it comes to Alpha 1 shenanigans. 

7. How will you maintain strong relationships and communication with other branches?: To maintain strong relationships and communications with other branches I will frequently host cross PTs and operations to better our skills while working together. I keep in close contact with the command of every branch to be able to handle any situations that may arise when it comes to branch-related issues. I will have a zero-tolerance policy towards branch disrespect and will make sure to deal with any who are toxic or rude towards others in a malicious way.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

+/-[leaning towards -] I say this cause last time I Saw you, you were breaking some proticalls and rules including RDM when Nu7 try'd taking d class from you. I have not seen you in a second, so I do not know if you have improved or not yet. Time will tell!

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater

-Support 

My guy has been demoted for his entire career.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

• 4 weeks later...

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Alpha-1 Operational Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic