What you want to see? - 

• Rules added to the dog job to the MOTD

Why should we add it? - 

• Increase in players using the jobs, with confusion on the rules
    • Such rules inculde:
      • Can I team with these criminals?
      • Can I team with PD?
      • When can I bite someone?
      • When can I kill someone with the bite?
      • What can I do on the class, and what can I not do?

What are the advantages of having this? -

• Gives staff a guide to go off of rather then everyone telling people different things.

Who is it mainly for? - Civ

Links to any content - N/A

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

+Support

As far as I've understood the Dog class still is a neutral job which means that you play under the same rules as any other neutral class just that the job isn't mentioned in the motd. A mention in the motd under the neutral class section can make it easier for players to understand what the rules are for this job though. 

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

6 hours ago, Matilda said:

+Support

As far as I've understood the Dog class still is a neutral job which means that you play under the same rules as any other neutral class just that the job isn't mentioned in the motd. A mention in the motd under the neutral class section can make it easier for players to understand what the rules are for this job though. 

AbqKCT0.jpg.d7d71d84ec722605acc3598d54f6b987.jpg

On 4/2/2023 at 9:21 AM, Cuke said:

+support

The dog job needs to be locked behind a lvl lock due to people bitting when it's a neutral class. 

Edit, a higher lvl

On 4/10/2023 at 8:00 AM, Matilda said:

+Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This suggestion is completed! The suggestion is either in-game or will be in next restart! Thank you so much for the wonderful suggestion! ❤️

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC