Prox's CI application

Proximo

In-game Name:Prox

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:14248048

DiscordID:Prox#7116

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):Mil

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?9/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)I believe you should choose me for chaos insurgency for my mid combat knowledge which I believe is.. something to contribute. I have great communication skills and I am very friendly! I chill in comms with my fellow people and just generally talk to everyone during raids I know how to use battle comms and give accurate combat. I have been playing since 2021 and its been a blast and I wanna return to CI and have some fun raiding site. For the past year I have mainly been playing MTF [E11, Nu7 and D5] but its gotten a bit stale and would like to come back to the insurgency to have some fun and maybe see it from their prospective with all changes the server has gone through with them.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?my communication skill, Don't think many people put that

How active can you be?8/10

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:yes

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days Yes

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater

Accepted!
Please join the discord and get your chaos requesting tags role in #member-self-roles.
Look for a channel called #Text-to-Train and request an FTO.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me on discord.
Ignis#0297

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan