Opera's Nu-7 2LT application

opera

Name:
 Opera

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current and former RP ranks:
I Was:

CI RnD SVA
EOI Operative (V4 Lambda)
CI Major 

Head of Longshot
MTF E-11 SGT
Current:
Nu-7 SGT

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------SteamID:
 STEAM_0:1:581649323

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

DiscordID:
opera#7828

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What rank are you applying for ?:
2LT

Why do you want to be Nu-7 Command:?
Ever since I joined Nu-7 I have seen the potential on the branch but I never knew why the branch was always just so Inactive, I want to, not say revive it, but I want to push this branch to be one of the most fun branches of MTF. The members within Nu-7 command are good and friendly and I would love to work with them, I want to work with enlisted and help them improve. I've known about Nu-7 for a long time and did not think much about it but now that I'm in it it's really fun and I really admire it. I specifically want to be Nu-7 Command because I have seen how Nu-7 operates and it's so easy going to ppl. After finding out more information about Nu-7 from other command members I would love to be apart of the team, I can clearly see how my work and plans align with that of the Nu-7 I believe I can make a positive impact here, I have made some setbacks as a CI Major but I will not let that hold me back and to all the ppl who knew what I did, compare that to my work in CI and see.

What can you offer as a member of Nu7 command?:

As I said before, I have no idea why this branch does not have a spotlight above it, Inactivity is what kills this breanch and I want to "revive it", I will host many fun activitys for ours enlisted and with our other MTF branches such as: PT's, Events and other fun Missons to keep our relations clean and make Nu-7 shine, I am free most of the time witch means I can do work as a Command member anytime and know how to do It Since I was Senior Command in CI.

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif                                                                                      

-Support

- Prior severely preventable punishments. 

- Seems to have an anger problem, unprofessional activity within CI.

- Removed from CI senior command.

- Generally unfit for any command positions.

-support
got removed from CI SCMD due to minging on Dr Maynard
issues with leaking SF stuff and complaining when something isn't going in their favor
unfit for any command positions

Current:  CI COL CI RND SVA Proud Rho 36 Shaman and Rho 36 "Infiltrator" Group Vanguard 
Former:
MTF E11 LTCOL A1 2LT SF Aphrodite Z36 | STF D4 Ares BA4 | Banana Fridge
image_2022-05-22_140652598.png.a43e32322881c9c08e9e8cc14a119ee4.png

21 minutes ago, kari said:

unprofessional activity within CI

Sorry Kari but this is just not true, I had like 15 PTs hosted in 4is months, you can ask any CI Senior + about my activity, I can asure you I was one of the most active CI command members playing 

Edited by opera

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

2 minutes ago, opera said:

Sorry Kari but this is just not true, I had like 15 PTs hosted in 4is months, you can ask any CI Senior + about my activity, I can asure you I was one of the most active CI command members playing 

That is not the unprofessional activity I'm talking about. 

+SUPPORT 
The support to cover over all of those nasty stinky -supports. 

From what I've seen as his work in Nu7.  It's been phenomenal, we've had zero issues with him at all, he's been reliably active and well respective. 
He even works with other Nu7 members and asks for help when needed.  
He has Almost no experience inside Nu7 command so this is an Opportunity that anyone in his position would take. we can't just assume their bad because they've been bad in the past because recently I've seen nothing bad from this guy. 
(plus he gets on BHM which is an instant +20 points) 

On 3/30/2023 at 6:36 PM, Piller said:

you're not supposed to respond.

These aren't staff apps.  silly goober.   There's no rule saying they can't respond-- (nvm it's a general rule to not reply.  [Reply only to questions and feedback. Politely])

Edited by Yamato
[Corrections]

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

+Support

from my interactions with him he is fun to be around and has gotten to CI SCMD meaning he was a good enough LCMD to get promoted.

a small -support because of CIs responses but i belive people can change so he at least deserves a chance

+Support

Idk why CI gives this guy so much shit, he dint do nuthin!

Great activity, always nice to be around

Does his duties well and efficiently

I think he will make a good command!

This is an alternate account for forums/profile/37110-schoodst/

(I am unable to sign into my steam account on certain devices)

On 4/3/2023 at 2:23 PM, The Schoodster said:

+Support

Idk why CI gives this guy so much shit, he dint do nuthin!

Great activity, always nice to be around

Does his duties well and efficiently

I think he will make a good command!

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

Replying to Bossatrons comment
"issues with leaking SF stuff and complaining when something isn't going in their favor"

---

Leaking SF (e4) stuff, I was never inside E4 nor any SF, I was told by you that I leaked E4 Houses names, that was Open Roster info some years ago and that roster is still here to this day with the houses full names, and yes me dying, not getting a kill, getting RDMd is a valid reason to complain

-

Ik I should not be replying to comments but since apps are closed I don't want High Command to think I leaked SOPs

The Snipeof all Snipers

• J0LT locked this topic