Yamato's Nu-7 Command Application (yes. we can apply as well)

Yamato

Space Battleship YAMATO!! WOO

Name: Yamato

Current and Former RP ranks
Nu-7 Captain. E-11 CPL.  
 RRH Guardian Kilo 20. D5 MSGT(x3), Gensec MSGT
(non-GL ranks): 65th combat engineering 1Lt.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:101762856

DiscordID: Atago2.0#7434

What command rank are you applying for? (2LT-MAJ): Major

Why do you want to be Nu7 command
Why I want to be Nu7 command? or a higher rank? simple. 
Why not? I see an opportunity and I'm going to take it, I am the great Yamato, I've been command for well over a year and have been in Nu-7 even longer!  I've even had previous Command experience before I joined GL. 
Yea I've had activity and motivation issues in the past but that's everyone. everyone's had some form of inactivity, whether it be an LOA or simply being incapable of getting on the server, It's a common fate for most.
Recently I've been doing what I can to support Nu7 and making my SB better, urging members to flag on, helping with rosters, and giving Medals out to people who've earned them. Those medals look really cool btw.
I know Major is a high rank but, I've been in Nu-7 a year and a half Some people have reached CPT in but 4 months. I can reasonably say that I've grinded for my rank.

What can you offer as a member of Nu7 command
I can offer a plethora of things, Document work, trainings, Yelling at NCOs and Enlisted for zero reason for simple mistakes.
I can work with other command members to get NCOs and Enlisted active, work on sub-branches with them and work in PTs with them. Though I'm not one to enjoy change, I don't like it when things get stale either, We need open minded command and I'm willing to give up my Captain slot for someone who could better fit it, while progressing up myself. 
What I can say is that I'll offer my best, even if it's not the greatest, I'll put effort into what I can, they say "Don't start something You can't finish" That quote goes hard, and I will make that quote reality. 

(I don't lose or gain anything if this application is denied, and I'm willing to accept all outcomes and feedback)

Edited by Yamato

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

+support

- Active

- Never heard anything bad about this guy

- Always helps when needed

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif                                                                                      

+/- Support

Current Nu7 Command, but has a couple punishments regarding command quota

Poor activity long term

Decent app, not breaking any records

Edited by Zarl

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

+/- Support
- Current Nu-7 Command
- Activity over the course of my stay here however has been up and down and sort of inconsistent
- For the position in which you are applying, it would be sort of implied that you have to work with other members of command and guide them into what to properly do as command, however I don't know if this would be something you would be exactly proficient in
- Decent app

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

5 hours ago, Mangoo said:

inconsistent

School does that to people,  You'd know that, right? 

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

+Support 

Yamato gets alot of unnecessary hate imo. Bro is super chill and is the definition of a gamer. Let bro lead ✊

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

3 hours ago, Quacksalber said:

+Support 
Chill and does his job well. I don't see any issues here.

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

On 3/30/2023 at 5:13 PM, opera said:

+support

- Active

- Never heard anything bad about this guy

- Always helps when needed

On 4/4/2023 at 1:50 PM, Some Weeb said:

+Support 

Yamato gets alot of unnecessary hate imo. Bro is super chill and is the definition of a gamer. Let bro lead ✊

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

• J0LT locked this topic