1. 1. Should Maverick be accepted?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: SEC CPL Mav

What is your steam name?: Maverick

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:65644683

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Maverick255#0389

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I was a Mod for the imperial server for a while, assisting where i could and learning what i could from this community. I've had experience running a large community as owner for a period of time as well as being manage and HA+ for several communities. I assist in many capacities and have had the buisness experience that came with owning said community as well. Not sure if i am allowed to list community names so i will refrain from doing so until told otherwise.  (You will undoubtedly notice this is mostly copy and pasted from my imperialrp application. This is still true of course.)

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) sometime in 2020, off/on, hard to say when it was taken seriously or otherwise.

What date did you make your forums account? 

December 25, 2020

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?: None.

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc): For SCPRP, I have none. For imperial RP, Darth

Are you a staff member in another community?: Nope

Have you read the staff handbook?: Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): Some time ago, i took an opportunity to join the staff team on the imperial server. I honestly had a lot of fun doing so, working with people on there while handling sits alongside them. I found the Gaminglight has a unique perspective on how to handle sits and the myriad number of ways y'all go about it. I've dealt with some of the staff on scp in my many sits and i've found yall very patient and tolerant and swift in your handling of situations. I want to be a part of the team that actively practices that while also being swift and concise myself. I think that i could bring that to the team and more, as ive got the leadership experience already, maybe I could bring more to the table for everyone to utilize at any given point.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: Try to calm the situation down. If they spout curses immediately, freeze them, gag them. Explain to them very calmly the situation, the fact they mass rdm'ed and explain they will be receiving the required punishments relevant to the rules they broke. If they leave mid sit, add on LTAP to the list of reasons of the ban and increase time accordingly.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?: If the sit becomes toxic and loud, i would immediately state in chat and voice, i will gag them if they do not calm down so that we can handle whatever problem is occuring. If they dont quiet down, id gag all, them have each of them explain thier side one at a time, then handle punishment/resolve it as needed. Sometimes we have to find a way to quiet the sit down and allow for the opportunity to give everyone a chance to speak their sides.

Former: ISB 021 Agent Kallus, Security Director

4 hours ago, Lovelock said:

+ Application looks good

+ Scenarios look well thought out

+ Has previous experience

- Not a lot of forum activity

- No proof of warns

For the reasons above I am giving you a +support best of luck

image.png 

for you my friend, i provide proof.

• Like 1

Former: ISB 021 Agent Kallus, Security Director

3 hours ago, Maverick255 said:

for you my friend, i provide proof.

just update the app don't reply unless it's a question 

------

+support 
well done app

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

13 hours ago, Lovelock said:

+ Application looks good

- No proof of warns

On 3/30/2023 at 1:24 PM, Lovelock said:

+ Application looks good

- No proof of warns

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

+Support

He seems to know a acceptable amount about being staff. He deserves a shot at trial mod.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT