Kari's Nu7 LTCOL Application

kari

1. Name: kari

2. Current and former RP ranks: 

Current: CI PD, Apollo U-52

Former: Security 2LT, Nu7 2LT, E11 SGT, many more positions in combat branches over a long time. (think LCPL-MSGT)

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:159228283

4. DiscordID: kari#6969

5. Why do you want to be Nu7 command: One of the reasons I left last time was due to my dislike of the people within the branch, but now I have no such issues. I've always thought Nu7 was a fun branch that was a lot more fun than other MTF branches, but that's just me and I've considered going back to Nu7 a lot because I've had a lot of fun within the branch; it was always an interesting and exciting time for me and I enjoyed every moment of it up until the end on my last time in it. I've learned a lot since my last time in Nu7 command and I'd love to be able to use those experiences for the better of Nu7, making it a better place to be and more enjoyable as much as I can. I've loved the idea of being in command within Nu7, but I've enjoyed the thought of learning and experiencing new things more, which is why I'm applying for Senior Command. I've never felt myself incapable of being Senior Command, and I believe this is a good opportunity to show that I'm indeed ready for that type of position.

6. What can you offer as a member of Nu7 command: While it might not seem like I'm currently ready for the position of Major, I can assure you that I most definitely am. Sure, I have never been Senior Command before, but I've learned quite a lot about what it is they do and how I would be one. It never felt like I was stuck at that rank when I was command, most of the time I simply achieved everything I wanted to within Command, but in Nu7? I have so many more goals that I want to achieve, so many more things I want to learn, and I would love to take this opportunity to influence good changes that people within the branch would likely love. I am incredibly active within CI already, and that's my main branch at the moment, but I would still be very active on both branches to the best of my ability. I have years of experience with leading people and making good changes outside of GL, and I'd love to use that experience to make Nu7 a better place than it already is. More than that, I just want to come back to the original branch I became command in. It's been 2 years since then, and I'd love the ability to show that I can do much better than I did before. I've learned about many, many things since then, and I've realized my mistakes, so I want the opportunity to put those experiences into practice to show how much I can do for the branch. The experiences I've had before are beyond the player count any single branch in this entire server is currently managing, even GenSec at its peak, which makes me feel a lot more qualified for this position than people might originally assume. 

7. What is something you would improve upon in Nu7: One of the things I would improve in Nu7 is how I felt like last time I joined it was boring until something happened. While that is usually the case, patrols were barely hosted in groups that someone put together instead of just finding people and going "let's check HCZ together." In essence, I want to bring back hosted patrols and make it more fun to patrol in general. People should be together a lot more than they are alone, and that's one thing I wish to change. Most likely, I would also figure out what sub branches currently do in order to see what changes could be made, with the command of that sub-branch's approval and assistance, of course.

8. How are you able to help manage Nu7 as a branch: I've always been good at figuring out reasons that people don't want or feel like playing anymore. While some of these reasons are not able to be dealt with, it's also sometimes something that they just don't say. Creating an environment where people have fun is definitely a goal I have, and the first step would be making sure to deal with Nu7 activity. From incentives to small changes that could make people play more, there are many things that I would do to make Nu7 more enjoyable and more interesting to play on, all of which do not include a new sub branch! Anything that I would be able to do to encourage activity, from making sure command are doing what they should be (e.g. promotions) to encouraging PTs or other activities, I will definitely do in order to make the branch as good as it can be.

Edited by kari

• kari changed the title to Kari's Nu7 LTCOL Application

+ Support.   App is very well written and large.  Decent command experience. 

Plus very active. Activity means people will wanna join your branch more, so that's a big plus!  Just know in the past 2 years Nu7 command has changed. . alot.

-Nu7 CPT Yamato (DHBHM)

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

+support

Kari knows what they're doing, also by the way I'm not reading all of that 😄 they'd be a good fit for CMD

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

1 hour ago, Some Weeb said:

- Support 

You are cool but a medium ranking scmd member is to far out there imo. This opinion comes mostly out of the fact that you have like no SCMD experience. Or even higher low command. Just 2LT ranks. 

Similar to other applicants I also must inquire what your plan is in the case you get accepted for A1 and Nu7 considering that would equal 3 lives.

Experience at SCMD has honestly 0 effect on how well I'd do. I've said in the app why I was at 2LT, and it was never because I was stuck. I have the experience in other places to more than make up for it.

As for the A1 application, we'll just have to see. I doubt I'd stay in A1 if I got accepted in Nu7, as its my original command spot. 

10 minutes ago, kari said:

Experience at SCMD has honestly 0 effect on how well I'd do. I've said in the app why I was at 2LT, and it was never because I was stuck. I have the experience in other places to more than make up for it.

As for the A1 application, we'll just have to see. I doubt I'd stay in A1 if I got accepted in Nu7, as its my original command spot. 

Well ok, I still think the Cpt-Maj position would be better but I'll give you my benefit of doubt.

+Support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support

Former Nu7 Command with no seen punishments from Nu7, additional experience in other branches

Very good and consistent activity

Very strong app with few grammatical errors.

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

Massive +Support (this ones been cooking for a while)

Out of all other applicants, I believe Kari is the most straightforward yet personable options yet. Kari has a vast understanding of how branches tick/function and how to manage RP scenarios within that branch. If our goal within Nu-7 is to grow its numbers, increase valuable RP, and keep it ticking, Kari is by far the best pick for the job.

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

15 hours ago, Mangoo said:

Massive +Support (this ones been cooking for a while)

Out of all other applicants, I believe Kari is the most straightforward yet personable options yet. Kari has a vast understanding of how branches tick/function and how to manage RP scenarios within that branch. If our goal within Nu-7 is to grow its numbers, increase valuable RP, and keep it ticking, Kari is by far the best pick for the job.

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

On 3/30/2023 at 2:20 PM, Zarl said:

+Support

Former Nu7 Command with no seen punishments from Nu7, additional experience in other branches

Very good and consistent activity

Very strong app with few grammatical errors.

• J0LT locked this topic