Reese's Global Resignation

Reeses

So it has come to this huh? I have been with the community for a couple of years now having fun and being with people I cared about. I wish I could be writing this in a good hearted feeling but I don't. I am stuck in a hole that keeps getting filled and I am done trying to be a apart of a community that has outcasted me and has shown me many time now that they want no part of me anymore. It has been this way for years and I have seen so much bias you may all deny it but we all know it is true. If it fixes somehow and it gets better I may come back but for now I am gone. Now I will go over some people I have been friends with.

Zeeptin: I never talked to you I never even knew what you sounded like but at staff meetings I got to know a really cool guys. Keep up that hard work big man.

Elevate: Damn what can I say fantastic dude right here. Sad you resigned as well but good luck.

Kevlar: Damn man I remember you as Senior Admin when you trained me for staff. Now your Manager holy man keep it up and good luck to you.

Weiss: Best O5 Ever except for Hoovy

Shadows: I felt as if you were a father to me you treated me so fairly and I disappointed you but good luck to you

Trizium: Your a homie big dog

Ellipsis: Man you trained me for Delta 5 and trusted me as a Senior Raptor sorry I disappointed you as well

Eddy: Funny guy best Juggernaut get Security High Command please for me please.

Markus: Hey we both fucked up but you were a great friend and homie to have by my side hmu if you ever wanna play something.

Carl: Big g9 man go brr

Pills: Hey man we had some fun times I always laughed when we were together. I fucked up I know but you was still a homie for a while.

ProRedFly: Holy shit I remember training you back in my Chaos Insurgency days you were inactive af but I see why now. You are AHOME big congrats you was funny as hell.

Acee: Hey you removed me but no hard feelings we had some good times in my eyes hope to see you again.

Fruitt: Man oh man what a guy keep doing what you doing bro. 

Jinkiedong: Hey we always butted heads one way or another but you were funny sometimes good luck. 

Kieran: I have known you for so long and have seen you grow you may not know me but I know you so that's all that matters good luck

Zefergaming: What a big funny man cool guy forever.

American: Isn't even American change you name like wtf

To everyone else: It has been a good ride but im gone for now and may never come back but thanks for some good memories all around.

Some may hate me but hey its life ig. I made a mistake that cost me everything but its a game at the end of the day and I will learn from that mistake. This post may get some hate but just wanted to say my finals goodbyes to everyone and hope to see you again.

Edited by Reeses

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

Bitch where’s my mention : (

J.K. See you around man, it was fun playing with ya

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |

2 hours ago, Reeses said:

Fruitt: Man oh man what a guy keep doing what you doing bro. 

I do what I gotta to keep things pushin! It was fun and I'm sorry for how things went down hopefully you find success in your future endeavors whatever they may be! o7

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

4 hours ago, Reeses said:

American: Isn't even American change you name like wtf

Taking the M4 out of my closet now

Edited by TheAmericanMan22

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |

Hey, never really got to meet you but just wanted to say you reached a lot of positions while playing Gaminglight…

sad to see you go but make sure to never forget the memories you shared on the server.

| Reaper |

| Past/Present Positions:|
SEN MOD
, RG V.Sov, MC Officer, Purge Officer.

season 5 episode 20 GIF by Star Wars

fuck not Hershey's bro, I'll miss you man best chocolate in gaminglight!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

o7 my man, have a good life!

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat