JACK BISH TRIAL MOD APPLICATION - Denied

jack Bish

should jack bish become trail mod?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. should jack bish become trail mod?

• yes
    • no

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Jack Bish

What is your steam name?:[GL] jack bish 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:581963529

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes I do. i staffed on this server twice 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) A year and a half ago.

What date did you make your forums account? November 12, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? platinum 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) https://gyazo.com/4e2a7aeab0abcbf0acc34265097b5c7e

What rank are you applying for? trail moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? this is the only community I play on 

Have you read the staff guidelines. yes I have

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):n/a

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? 

(150 Word Minimum)the reason that I think that I should join/ become the rank trail Moderator of the great lakeside police RP server is that having gained staff members to help with the community would be great for the server and a great plus for the staff community. Also considering that I have 9 weeks on the server, I am familiar with the rules and procedures of the community and the server. Also, I am a reliable person so if you need me I am there most of the time. Another plus is that I know how to stay professional and calm when someone is being disrespectful or hurtful to me or others so I will not get mad at someone or curse anyone out even if they are speaking atrocities. I know how to deal with problems and I can solve them quickly. I want to make sure that the people of the gaming light police RP server are happy and do not have to deal with the minges. I have impeccable reform with the community, I can assure you that the people and staff of the gaming light police RP server would not be let down a second time and I aspire to be the best of the best. Also, I recognize that I have had some rough patches during my time in professional positions, I can 100% assure you that all of that is in the past and will never happen again 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? According to the staff handbook, it states that "4+ RDM/RDA (Mass RDM/RDA) - Formal Warning + 5 days Ban". So going based on that I would hear both sides of the story. I would inform the person that broke that rule on what they did and how it was wrong and refer them to the MOTD and give them the link for a staff report if they seem I did something wrong. After I close the sit I would get on with the next staff sit.

Current:|SM PD| S.W.A.T CPL|

Previous: Poilce rp moderator and event team|PPD Deputy Director  |PPD MARKSMAN|PPD HEAVY|USMS DSAC|USMS Bounty Hunter|

-Support

I have to not give my support for a few different reasons. The first and largest reason is that you really do not play that much. I see you on here and there, but not enough to be staff in my personal opinion. I think that the time on the server will need to increase for you to become staff again. Another issue I have is your professionalism. Most all interactions I have with you are pretty immature and I just don't know how you would do in a staff situation with that information. I think that if you get your activity up I may +1 your next application, but for this one I can not do that in good faith. Best of Luck!

• Thanks 1

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 3/27/2023 at 8:24 AM, Scor said:

+support Jack has shown maturity in my recent experience. Understands the rules. Good luck, and hope to teach you some new things!

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

-support 

I unfortunately will have to give a -support, this is currently based of your activity in game and maturity.

In the past I have had conversations with you regarding staff and it's come across and immature and Ill constructive, for instance you had stated in the past you heavily disagree with SMT's decisions on many aspects aswell have expressed how "pointless" staffing can be.

You were a great staff member when previously in the role but I'm worried with recent events you would have difficulty performing to staff standards.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, ZoeyPlaysGames said:

-support 

I unfortunately will have to give a -support, this is currently based of your activity in game and maturity.

In the past I have had conversations with you regarding staff and it's come across and immature and Ill constructive, for instance you had stated in the past you heavily disagree with SMT's decisions on many aspects aswell have expressed how "pointless" staffing can be.

You were a great staff member when previously in the role but I'm worried with recent events you would have difficulty performing to staff standards.

• Thanks 1

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

15 hours ago, ZoeyPlaysGames said:

-support 

• Thanks 1

i dont care GIF 

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png