Quality of Life with F6 Skill Points [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

HeadHuntingSniper

What do you want to see?: I want to see with the F6 skill points, the removal of the "Are you sure you want to upgrade (OPTION)?". Instead, just have it instantly upgrade the minute you click it or with two clicks, kind of like the skill points in the holocron machine.

Why should we add it?: This makes it less of a frustration when you have to reset skill points for some reason and then have to re-add them. An example is for some tryouts or when you are on the admin job, you give yourself a set HP and you have to reset skill points because of regen.

What are the advantages of having this?: Less frustration and a quality of life change for these skill points. Faster adding of skill points.

Who is it mainly for?: The entire server

Links to any content: N/A

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

• 3 weeks later...

MEGA MEGA MEGA+++++++++++ SUPPORT
This has been a non stop issue especially if your in a tryout you have to reset everything and if ur level 300 its SOOO annoying to do

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

+Support

This will save my pain and help me keep my skills balanced and will save my precious time instead of setting skill points 

give us all more time to spend in RP and not look at a 2D screen with pictures and numbers 

Can we all agree this is needed and i don't know why this has not already been added 

YES!!!!

Current: Senior Commander Skar Skar.
Ex: Nova CPT Skarlet. SF Marshal Skarlet + Skar Skar.

Star Wars Empire GIF by Disney+

HOLY! +SUPPORT

As a DT I have to reset my skill points very often. I have max level on all skills and having to upgrade them back up is a pain in the ass. The needs to be a way to upgrade them quicker whether thats a "upgrade max' button or just removing the confirmation for each skill.

4 minutes ago, Skarlet said:

YES!!!!

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper

46 minutes ago, Shadow-AX4 said:

This has been a non stop issue especially if your in a tryout you have to reset everything and if ur level 300 its SOOO annoying to do

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

1 hour ago, Shadow-AX4 said:

Previously: IC CSS 2LT 4568 Blu, Junior Operative Laser, Moderator Laser

Current: IC DME CPL 2437 Laser, Senior Crewman Laser

13 hours ago, Skarlet said:

+Support

This will save my pain and help me keep my skills balanced and will save my precious time instead of setting skill points 

give us all more time to spend in RP and not look at a 2D screen with pictures and numbers 

Can we all agree this is needed and i don't know why this has not already been added 

YES!!!!

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

18 hours ago, Shadow-AX4 said:

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

On 4/10/2023 at 10:45 PM, Shadow-AX4 said:

Current: Genral SeniorDeer 
R. Right Hand R. COL Tank
Ex. First Ever Tank CMDR EX. 3RD Ever Gov. Ex. Senior CMDR
Ex. Storm Trooper VCMDR / Ex. Shore LD / Ex. Scout Captain / Ex. STRM Commando Captain