Interrogation File 0134 Subject Jimmy | Nickname: Forever Rolling (EOI & Normal Grade Request)

Curtis

• Manager

Making this post for grading of EOI and General Grading. 
Hello!! I am new to R&D but not the server! I do not do many interrogations, however I am wanting to expand my passive RP hence why I joined R&D but also enjoy the PvP. I do recommend if it is your first time viewing one of my posts to do the long link. This shows you all the work I put into this hub of documents I will be using for my Tests and Interrogations. Any improvements you think I may need to add please feel free to DM me on discord! ATurtTurt#4725 I am always open to suggestions! I hope you enjoy the reading. 

Interrogation File Request Grading Name: Interrogation File 0134 Subject Jimmy | Nickname: Forever Rolling

Long link to Interrogation File
https://sites.google.com/view/curtiss-chaos-insurgency/home?authuser=0 
Enjoy the read! Follow the following to view this log. 
Click: Login > Graphic User Interface > Interrogation Logs > Case File [0134] 

Direct link to Interrogation File
File Name: Interrogation File 0134 Subject Jimmy | Nickname: Forever Rolling
https://sites.google.com/view/curtiss-chaos-insurgency/interrogation-logs/case-file-0134-interrogation-of-foundation-personnel?authuser=0

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

Grade: 100/100

Efficiency: 25/25

Insight: 25/25

Presentation: 25/25

Writing: 25/25

Additional comment: N/A

Overall: A+

Test quality: 

Meets Expectations 100%=Exceeds Expectations

Extra Notes: In all my 3 years of being on the server and looking at tests logs, this might be the best one I have seen and read. The level of work and detail is going above and beyond EVERYTHING! Amazing work, keep it up.

Free From GL ❤️

EYE OF INTELLIGENCE GRADING 

Grade: 100/100

Efficiency: 25/25

Insight: 25/25

Presentation: 26/25

Writing: 24/25 (Misspelled "Signal" as "Singals" in the line "Researcher: Oh Yeah? **Singals to the CI Military to begin showing aggression**")

Additional comment: N/A

Overall: A+

Test quality: 

Meets Expectations 100%=Exceeds Expectations

Extra Notes: Jesus Christ... in all my time working in EOI and RnD as a whole, I've never seen someone put THIS much dedication and effort into an interrogation log. Normally I wouldn't give someone a perfect score for an EOI grading, but I think an exception is warranted here. Outstanding work agent.

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

• Manager
29 minutes ago, Dagger said:

(Misspelled "Signal" as "Singals" in the line "Researcher: Oh Yeah? **Singals to the CI Military to begin showing aggression**")

NOOOOOOOOOOOO I swore I proof read it BIG OLE FACEPALM!! Thank you for the response! I reassure you that it is now fixed. 

Edited by Curtis

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)