1. 1. Should I get a chance to join the Gaminglight PoliceRP Event Team

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: Logan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:149846194

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum

How many hours do you have on the server?: 3,696

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I am very familiar with the rules.

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 0

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I would like to join the event team for many reasons. First off, it combines my two interests of law enforcement as well as gaming. Firstly, I believe that being part of this team would allow me to develop my leadership skills. As a member of the team, I would be responsible for coordinating events. This requires effective communication, the ability to delegate tasks, and a strong sense of responsibility. These are all qualities that I would love to develop further, as they are essential for success in both personal and professional settings. I believe that joining the Gaminglight PoliceRP Event Team would allow me to make a positive contribution to the community. The events organized by the team are designed to bring players together and foster a sense of togetherness. This team represents the perfect combination of my interests in gaming and law enforcement, and I believe that it would allow me to develop my leadership skills, make a positive contribution to the community, and have a lot of fun in the process.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I could create an event that I have done a couple of times in the past. That being a money truck event where a money truck was hijacked by criminals and intervention is needed to save the economy of Rockford.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: I would be available Thursday, Friday and Saturday virtually all day that is needed. I would most likely do an event then around 5pm EST.

Saturday and Sunday: Possible but not likely

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes

Edited by Logan

logan2.png

-Support

You seem like a decent guy, but there are a few reasons that I have to not give my support for this application. First of all while you have a lot of previous experience on the server, your availability is close to none. You are able to host events 3 out of 7 days of the week, and can not during peak days. Another issue I have is the event section of the application. While some try and come up with some new and improved event idea different from the rest, you suggested the same event I see 5 times a week. I feel like more than 2 sentences in that section would have looked better, especially when it says be specific. Most of the time these events have little participation due to the amount they happen. While I see this as you getting your foot back in the door of gaminglight, I just do not see the positives of your addition to the event team. It seems like we are just going to get more of the things we already are getting. I wish you the best of luck on this application and no hard feelings! 

Edited by HuntR
Correction

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

4 hours ago, Scor said:

+support Looking forward to helping you out and hosting events with you. 

^ Good app

looking to see you do events 

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

• 2 weeks later...

ACCEPTED

After intensive review, you have been accepted into the PoliceRP Event Team.

Please talk to one of the PoliceRP Event Team Leaders.

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director