Jacstur's Forum Diplomat Application

Jacstur

In-Game Name: 

Field Commander Jax

Steam Name:

[GL] Jacstur 

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:58039713

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? 

I am an admin on Gaminglight Imperial RP

How often are you online on the forums?

I am frequently on the forums every day in total I’d say a good 3 maybe 4 hours actively going through each section to see what’s going on throughout the day. However, I usually have it open on a tab on my phone or pc for easy access

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?

I believe that I have qualified for this position for a multitude of reasons. I am an established and well-recognized member of the community. I have been trusted with multiple high ranks and those ranks alone take a lot of trust to give. I am currently an admin as well as a member of high command.

Having worked as a staff member for quite some time, I would like to expand my experience into the forum diplomat position. The experience I have gained from being a long-time command member helps with this. I also have experience dealing with others, not just in this community but in real-life situations as well. I have watched how other forum diplomats conduct themselves. With all that has been stated, I believe that I am qualified for this position of forum diplomat.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?

Generally speaking, I consider myself to have good judgment. As mentioned above, I have a lot of experience in command. As a result of those experiences, I've gained enough knowledge to say I have good judgement. I’m an Admin on ImperialRP as well as the Field Commander. Along with achieving this rank, you have to make a lot of hard choices. With the power that I hold as High Command and Admin, I need to be unbiased at all times and still deal with punishments to people that I consider friends. No matter who they are, I must give them a punishment that fits the breaking of the rules. There have been multiple occasions that I have had to make these hard decisions and give punishments to my friends and or members of my own Branch. These punishments that I have given vary, a lot of them even resulted in a removal. I’m also a volunteer firefighter so good judgement sort of comes with that as well or else I wouldn’t have lasted in the FD for as long as I have.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?

First, I would try to hide said spam posts. Following that, I would send the user a direct message politely asking them to refrain from spamming posts about their ban. I would then direct them to the ban appeal section for the appropriate server.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

If I were to see two users argue over a warning appeal, I would send a forums diplomat message, the contents of the message will include to leave all comments to + or - supports only. If the arguments included comments that were toxic, I would then hide the post and contact the senior diplomat so they can send it up the CoC to the Head Diplomat. If arguments continued past this point I would then lock the post and then message the senior diplomat again on why I did this so they can explain it to the Head Diplomat.

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

+support literally born in 1984
spacer.png

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

-Support
-Poor forums activity considering staff rank and RP rank

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

+support

Good app, looks like some good experience 

only thing lacking is your forums activity, but i think its still okay!

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

+Support

- Holds high RP rank, clearly a trusted member of the community
- Great guy and has gotten to Admin which shows dedication

- Poor forums activity, hopefully this improves

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+Support
- Decent Looking Application

- Holds a good enough rank position on Gaminglight

- Trusted and Known 

-------------------------------------------

-Support
Lacking Activity on Forums(Improvements can be done) - Overall +SUPPORT

• Head of Staff

Accepted!

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted. Please contact Theta for training!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Frog locked this topic