Shadow Banned Suggestion - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Mark001

What you want to see? - Shadow banned be completely invisible and not KOS.

Why should we add it? - I tell you this from both a staff and player stand point. It has ruined a lot of roleplay situations, shadow banned people will run in the middle of situations then everyone starts shooting and it ruins some actually fun situations and becomes a cluster fuck. Or someone is trying to kill a shadow banned and they kill another player instead and it becomes an RDM report which I have to deal with. Also people shoot them then the whole police department shows up and then it becomes a confusing mess, its fine if shadow banned can walk around and be bored but being visible and having to deal with the messes they cause in RP situations because KOS is plastered on them is a pain and causes unnecessary chaotic experiences for players. I'm not sure how it goes on other servers like imperial-rp, but its most likely better than this, because the whole ship fights for one side, meanwhile there is crim and police on this server, that causes issues. This will only become more frequent as the bans pile up and they realize how annoying it actually is.

What are the advantages of having this? - Less pointless staff sits, more roleplay situations that don't break apart into madness, make the banned even more bored.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - N/A

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

+Support

Okay, honestly i was going to also add that maybe they sit on the other side of the AFK Room and have a photo on the wall sorta like PD Cadet room that showed the Link to the Rules and typing !MOTD that way they were COMPLETELY out of Role-Play.

Countless times people are trying to kill Shadowbanned using High class weapons and like it or not on PD people it turns into a massive shootout because it is still illegal to have a Class 2+ Firearm out killing a shadowbanned.. and great roleplay situations get turned into mush immediately from everyone trying to kill a Shadow banned player. It is a great idea to have them killable but maybe it be best suited for the AFK Room or something OUT OF ROLEPLAY... since Shadow banned players CAUSED a disturbance in the server in Role-Play i don't think its appropriate to have them able to screw up ANYMORE Roleplay by just going around getting RDM'D and being KOS.

3 hours ago, Parkar said:

+Support

Okay, honestly i was going to also add that maybe they sit on the other side of the AFK Room and have a photo on the wall sorta like PD Cadet room that showed the Link to the Rules and typing !MOTD that way they were COMPLETELY out of Role-Play.

Countless times people are trying to kill Shadowbanned using High class weapons and like it or not on PD people it turns into a massive shootout because it is still illegal to have a Class 2+ Firearm out killing a shadowbanned.. and great roleplay situations get turned into mush immediately from everyone trying to kill a Shadow banned player. It is a great idea to have them killable but maybe it be best suited for the AFK Room or something OUT OF ROLEPLAY... since Shadow banned players CAUSED a disturbance in the server in Role-Play i don't think its appropriate to have them able to screw up ANYMORE Roleplay by just going around getting RDM'D and being KOS.

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

-Support

I agree that the model should be changed to something small, but I hated when they were invisible and we could kill them. I also still think we should be able to kill them. It is semi serious RP and killing them is fun. I suggest changing the models back to birds but allow us to see the birds and then they are still visible but not in the way. 

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

-Support 

The whole reason we can kill them is because its meant to be a punishment to them and annoyance they have to deal with. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

1 hour ago, [GL] Locus said:

-Support 

The whole reason we can kill them is because its meant to be a punishment to them and annoyance they have to deal with. 

The punishment for ruining our rp should not be to ruin our rp but it’s allowed. 

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

+/- Support
+Support: It has at times ruined active RP situations and has lead to staff sits that go no where
-Support: They still should be punished for the rule breaking they have done
I feel as though we should allow them to be KOS as long it's not in an active RP situation/next to/near an active RP situation (Being near an active RP situation would be left up to staff decision)

Current

USMS BH |SRT CPL| PD CPL | FBI SSA | UMC | Event Team | State Trooper | DOC | PRP Mod

Previous
SWAT SGT  | SL High Command | 

• 4 weeks later...