Opera RTB's

opera

Hello Chaos today I was called to return to base, Imma keep it real, CI was really fun, I made some fuckups along the way witch are here to stay, they bit my ass hard, Iv been workin with yall for 2 years and met some dudes that I aint ganna forget, Huge respect to all, Il hop on tf2 heavy sometimes to mess around

Pills - I aint a fucking fury

Kiwi - Got the best notes

J3fff - "Follow me", gets captured

Bossatron - Ey, if i made you mad for sayin something, sorry, for the last time, good luck on high command

DickGrayson - Even tho we had a fucked partnership, you a real one

Ignis - Fuck you for making me do 6 damn laps around the map

Ireland - Thank you for everything, you were one of the best ci command membere i worked with

Shadow - Idk much about you, but you are the best dude

Laki - Big thank you laki, I got you into CI and we worked as hard as we could on activity, keep going you are doing really good

Jinkidong - We stopin the hate when I come back, deal !

RMG - lucky mf

EOI pals - EOI was really fun, a short time Iv been it but i gotta say V > L,H,F,T change my mind

Peace out dudes !, I will be back some day to grind again

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif