Natsuki/RO1's Officer Application

Natsuki

Should Natsuki/RO1 be a WO?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Natsuki/RO1 be a WO?

In-Game name: J2Hi TV

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:421443230

How long have you been in your current rank?

3/18/2023

What experiences in leadership do you have?

DT 1 Lt the last time I was on the server. Shock Officer, shock NCO for multiple lives, DT NCO for many lives.

Why do you want to be an officer? (150+ Words minimum)

I believe my leadership incites growth focusing on work ethic, attitude towards the battalion (people excited to get on, host tryouts, etc.), and kindness. These are all things I strive to see from DT as a result of other DT and I working. As an officer I plan to increase activity with fun (and new) trainings with rewards coming from my own GC. I want people to be excited when other DT are on and spend more time (when it’s available to them, of course) on the server throughout the day and enjoying that extra time doing things like hosting tryouts and attending trainings (as there aren’t VIPs on most of the day). The tryouts will see more attendance due to my advertisement of the battalion and demonstrating how cool and fun DT are/can be while still maintaining that hardcore professionalism in the field. Deathtroopers are known for being the best of the best in the field and all DT will be trained for great precision and accuracy with their weapons, and the better guarding of VIPs. I also plan on giving new ideas for Sarlacc to be more effective in standard areas of defense and in less-practiced areas and events, like if the VIP were to be ambushed in Tatooine town. I believe with my advancements made toward each individual, the battalion as a whole will be better, working back to the individual understanding they’re an essential gear in the battalion. Think about when protecting a VIP, how the squad changes their defense plans depending on the number of protection. All DT, with a better understanding of how they work as a whole through changing their immediate individual response to a threat, will work better in saving accidental crossfire, reducing the amount of damage a VIP will take (that includes event rebels who seem impossible to defeat), and increasing the amount of total damage per second with better accuracy AND better decision on what weapons to use in what situations (distance, shield setup, surrounding area). I believe the deathtroopers as a battalion would benefit from any training or verbal input from me being an officer.

What makes you stand out amongst the others? (130+ Words minimum)

I am on every day and constantly finding ways to get new DT into the battalion or have some action going on while some DT are on to advertise the battalion. I have a great work ethic toward making people happy and enjoying their time on the server. I make sure nobody has any beef as that is the number one poison to killing a battalion. I see everybody as an essential gear to make DT a flourishing battalion and I make sure everybody understands that with my gratitude towards them all. I'm kind to everybody I speak to, I make sure everybody's enjoying their time on DT, and I've been named NCO of the week for the most tryouts in a week amongst NCOs. I take RP seriously to make it enjoyable when people find themselves joining in without even knowing it. This battalion has played a huge role in my life for at least two years now and I want to be a hard-hitting factor to the growth and success in it.

Which 2 Maj+ Gave Permission:

MX7, EX1, and DA3

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position?

Yes.

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion?
Yes.

Edited by Natsuki

+Support 

Very well written application. RO1 has been a great member of DT from the day he joined. He will make a great Officer. 

Good Luck!

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2023 at 2:17 PM, Diabeto said:

+Support 

Very well written application. RO1 has been a great member of DT from the day he joined. He will make a great Officer. 

Good Luck!

I agree, the only encounters I've experienced with RO1 are positive ones. I believe he is an excellent choice for a DT Officer.

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

On 3/23/2023 at 3:17 PM, Diabeto said:

+Support 

Good Luck!

2 hours ago, Mayluron said:

I agree, the only encounters I've experienced with RO1 are positive ones. I believe he is an excellent choice for a DT Officer.

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

On 3/23/2023 at 4:17 PM, Diabeto said:

+Support 

Good Luck!

Former IQ Overseer / EX Havoc 1LT / EX Naval Vice admiral / / EX DT C37 / EX DT L21 EX DT VCMDR EX GMVIII

Current Fleet intelligence member \

spacer.png

On 3/23/2023 at 3:17 PM, Diabeto said:

+Support 

Good Luck!

Current: Naval TSO PO2

Former: SO Lieutenant | DT CPL AA3 | Moderator | Gamemaster

(On phone so it’s not the best response)

+Support

- Well written application

- I believe he would be a good addition to the officer core

- He is dedicated to DT

Current: IC NCO

| Former IC VCMDR | Former DT Officer |  Former IF Head Agent |  Former DT NCO | | Former SO CPO |