In-game Name:

Pablo

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:575105202

DiscordID:

PabloProoo111#3257

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 6-8

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

Wassup, Aight so im applying to join  Chaos gang, I've been playing on this server for a while now and I've gotta say, the world of SCP is seriously cool. Out of all the factions, the Chaos Insurgency is the one that really caught my eye. I mean, their whole deal is messing with the Foundation and doing their own thing - how can you not love that?. I'm confident that I'd be a great fit for the Chaos Insurgency crew. I'm a strategic thinker and a total boss at the game. Plus, I know that teamwork is key to success and I'm stoked to work with other members of the faction to get stuff done. I'm always down to learn and improve my skills, and I know that joining the Chaos Insurgency would give me a chance to do just that. I'm so excited to contribute to the faction's mission and make some major waves in the SCP universe. And i defently got seriously sharp gaming skills, and I know how to think on my feet and come up with cool stuff.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

I assume my Timezone, how i think and how active i can be and also how dedicated i can be to the branch is some stuff. 

How active can you be?

Pretty much 5-7 hours if i dont have chores to do.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:

Yes

Edited by PabloProo123

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

Accepted!

Join the Discord, then go to #member-self-roles. Click on the far-right reaction for the "Requesting CI Tags" role. 

Go into #Requesting-FTO and follow the format and you will get a FTO as soon as possible to train you

If you need any help DM me on Discord Cian#7929, Good Luck!!