Pablo's Research Resignation Post

PabloProo123

Hello Everyone, i am here today to imform you all that i am Resigning from my Post As RAM, I have thoroughly enjoyed my time in this Branch and I am grateful for the opportunities and experiences I have gained during my time Here. after some careful consideration i have comen up with that this will be the best way, as currently im just taking up one Spot for the RAM rank. I would like to express my gratitude to you, People in Research Command and the entire branch. 

Former DHOR Avalon: Chillest HOR i've ever met and the chillest HCMD i know. 

Tyler: Big man, Congratulations on getting DHOR,

Stryker: Chill and funny Person, worked his way up to the rank he is and is goofy good in the branch.

Cryptonus: Funny man with an funny name, but fr where nice working with u, really nice person, i once saw his toes in an Picture.

Former SCMD Wassabi: Goofy Ahh name, really nice and funny person.

Grizz: Cool man that once made an document that blew my mind, keep up the good work man.

Laggy: Cool dude with big Responsibilities. was the same rank as me once.

Simon Wollfe (Ein): Very Responsibly man, thanks for taking over MAD for me and making it much better than i ever did. 

Boba: Dont really know u very well but when i did meet u, u where pretty funny. 

Zitterman: Awsome guy that invited me to an Clan and made an Cool SOP. Good luck on the clan.

Acee: Dont really know u too well but, ur an cool dude that makes good events.

Levii: Haven't Interacted much with u so theres not so much to say.

Ghost Cool Person, congratulations on becoming CPRF, Good luck on handling the Sub branch.

• Sad 1

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator