Alpha0

What is your in game rank and name.

Crewman Alpha

What is your STEAM ID?

STEAM_0:0:142293867

How long have you been in Naval

About two days I think

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer

I would like to become a Junior Officer within Naval so that I may help Naval grow, but overall. I would like to join SF and help SF grow and prosper once again. I have been in many battalions and have seen those battalions fall and rise up. I wish to help SF in this way. I want to help rebuild SF to it's former Glory days. I would also like to become a NCO in Naval/SF so that I can be in a leadership role for other Enlisted in Naval. Being in this position could further help me realize what all I can do in Naval to help them even more. Naval and SF have a great command team as of now, my goal in the end is to help them out and become a good NCO or Officer in the future that way I can help Naval and SF prosper like that have done in the past!

What are the duties of a Junior Officer?

The duties of a Junior Officer is to help advise and be a small mentor for new enlisted as well as to host tryouts for members of the ISD who wish to join Naval. They are also to learn from Senior NCO's as well as Officers so that they can grasp the idea of how to operate in Naval and how to help others on there way through Naval as they climb the ranks.

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?  

I can assist with leadership as well as helping new Naval learn the ropes of Naval. I can host quite a few of trainings as well as tryouts during Naval down time. To go along with assisting in a Leadership role. I am also current IC VCMDR 1207 Sev. My position there is to assist Boss as well as the command team involving all aspects of IC. With that I have learned a great deal of leadership as well as how to handle different situations depending on the scenario.

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

+Support:

+Well known throughout the server.

+Gives 110% Effort.

+Knows when to joke around and when to get serious.

+Interested in helping the battalion to improve and become better.

+Seems to understands his duties as a Naval NCO+

+/- Support:

+/- Kind of a mediocre application, it feels small, yet you have some good detail, you should add some more details. I understand that it is just an NCO application but you should still at least give some effort.

-Support:

-Has only been in Naval 2 days.

Overall: +Support: With the small encounters I have had with this man, I have come to enjoy being around him. I also know that he has prior experience and also posses the skills Naval looks for in their NCOs. Good luck and may the odds forever be in your favor!!!

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

+Support

+Gives 110% Effort.

Goodluck alpha 

*Former Senior Moderator*
*Former Shock Captain* *Former IC LTCOL Niner*

5 hours ago, SnowSpartan7 said:

+Support

+Gives 110% Effort.

Goodluck alpha 

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

7 hours ago, SnowSpartan7 said:

+Support

+Gives 110% Effort.

Goodluck alpha 

17 hours ago, Mayluron said:

+Support:

+Gives 110% Effort.

+/- Support:

+/- Kind of a mediocre application, it feels small, yet you have some good detail, you should add some more details. I understand that it is just an NCO application but you should still at least give some effort.

-Support:

-Has only been in Naval 2 days.

Overall: +Support: With the small encounters I have had with this man, I have come to enjoy being around him. I also know that he has prior experience and also posses the skills Naval looks for in their NCOs. Good luck and may the odds forever be in your favor!!!

can agree

| Current Naval  Deputy Director Of SO Commander | | Current Senior Moderator, Support Member, Game Master|  | Former Saber Guard Armatus |

• Theta locked this topic