Walmart's Senior Officer Application

RB TVgaming

What is your in game rank and name? Midshipman Walmart

What is your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:1:575942210

Names of both Lieutenant Commander+ (MAJ+) that gave you permission to apply? Sam And Sauce

How long have you been in Naval? Since 2/10/23 it says on my roster notes

Why do you wish to become a Senior Officer? I've never reached higher then SSGT in my life on my 3yrs of being on the server almost. I believe since I have made it to Midshipman (CSM) that I'm ready in my mind to take it to the next step. The reason I really want Ensign because I see that the only Senior officers that go above and beyond or higher then Sub LT and I deeply believe that naval needs more above and beyond  Senior officers. By giving me this rank I ensure you that I'm going to be one of the best officers Naval has seen in a while, Personally I think the Ensign Currently are good but as with everything there can be improvements and I can be the start to those improvements. I also wish to be Number 1 In Tryouts in a week if I become a Senior Officer, so I plan to bring in as many recruits to the battalion as possible starting Monday because I wish to see the Naval Battalion be stronger then ever and I believe that Me becoming a Senior Officer is one step toward that. Sims are a issue in my eyes not enough naval NCO's hosting sims so I'll be Incentivizing Sims for NCO's as a Senior Officer during my Flag Ups, Witch I'll Be giving Sums of money out as well for activity so it increases.

What are the duties of a Senior Officer? Having great people skills well as Leadership and Dedication toward the Battalion. They also still remain with there NCO duties but are held at a higher standard then NCO's. They host Sims, Tryouts, Flag ups and Oversee the NCO's and Enlisted that are apart of the battalion.

How will you assist the battalion as a Senior Officer? By going above and beyond the recommend quota with Sims and Tryouts. And I'll be ensuring that the NCO's and Enlisted are doing there duties as well as being Respectful and Professional. I'll Be on every day for at least 7hrs on the weekdays and 10hrs on weekends so I'll be ACTIVE all the time and be there to help my fellow man sort of speak.

What qualifies you to be a Senior Officer? My experiences with the Naval And others and aboard the ISD. My Playtime on the Server as well as my well known Name and my Persona. Not to mention my Dedication toward not only the Server the Battalion itself, I've proved many times again that I'm here for the long run and I wont give up on being a Naval Personnel. I currently hold the rank of Midshipman (CSM) and you don't get that with out being 1. A Trustworthy person 2. Hard working 3. Good at your job. So I Believe that I have proved myself to be a Honorable member of not only the Battalion but the community of Gaminglight Imperial RP. And my desire to do better and what it takes is Outstanding so far, My Thirst for the Senior Officer Spot I think is Greater then most people at the rank of CPO or other NCO's that can apply, The desire to do not only better but more then is asked of me is the most Important part of my qualification for Senior Officer. 

This is all of my thoughts for these questions if you need or require anymore of me or my thoughts ask at your pleaser

501st Phase Zero AL

501st Officer 

(EX) Medical Officer Nova Officer Naval Officer Shock NCO Purge NCO

(Fordo's Pookie)

-support

- you have been very Disrespectful

- every time you are ordered to do something you take forever to get on it, whenever you are called to bridge for sectors you have questioned the person calling you there

- you have a very negative attitude in most encounters I have had with you

overall I do not see you have the attributes to be a senior officer

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

15 hours ago, clarence said:

-support

- you have been very Disrespectful

- every time you are ordered to do something you take forever to get on it, whenever you are called to bridge for sectors you have questioned the person calling you there

- you have a very negative attitude in most encounters I have had with you

overall I do not see you have the attributes to be a senior officer

-Major Support: 

- I agree, from what I have seen you do not follow orders from your superiors very well. In the events you do carry out your orders it takes you forever to do them if at all.

- And as Kallus stated you just give off this negative vibe, and senior officers should not give off negative vibes, you should be a positive influence on the battalion, inspire everyone to be better, to lead.

- You are not fit for the Senior Officer team at this time.

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |