HTF Interro log

Its Buck

[Normal Interrogation Log Grade]

Writing/Grammar: 23/25

- Missing a few commas, and some grammar mistakes. According to the grammar checker.

Efficiency: 25/25

- I’m gonna assume you all were pretty straight to the point and asked questions right away. Seeing it was an SF and how much info you extracted from them.

Insight: 25/25

Presentation/Log Format: 25/25

- I have no idea what I’m looking at, but I love it. O_O

Overall Grade: 98/100

Notes: Honestly, I’m speechless. I see you having no trouble with getting into EOI.

- Graded by American

Edited by TheAmericanMan22

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |

10 hours ago, TheAmericanMan22 said:

Little to no information. Not your fault though, since y’all got raided

EOI asked 95% of the qeustions and got info, he only put down important info that he was told

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif                                                                                      

17 hours ago, opera said:

EOI asked 95% of the qeustions and got info, he only put down important info that he was told

Oh shit. I forgot to change that. I copied and pasted it from a different log interro grade I did for the format.

Edited by TheAmericanMan22

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |