Elevate's Commander/LTCOM Application.

Elevate

+support

Trustworthy due to being in staff team

Active command

Active within the community

Would be a great commander/ ltcom in my opinion.

Have shown great dedication to the server and the respectful branches he is in.

Honestly wouldn't have it any other way on of the greatest people I know!

• Gaminglight Love 1

+support

Good EOI head and really good with CI RnD lead, would be a perfect fit for A1 CMNDR

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif                                                                                      

18 hours ago, EPN Laggy Shadow said:

+Support
-Has experience
-Deputy Head of EOI
-Responsible guy
-Very respectful

+support He's been a great guy to work around even if I've not been able to work directly alongside him

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

On 3/8/2023 at 3:56 PM, Some Weeb said:

-Support

Sorry elevate but I truly can't see you working in the capacity of a VCMDR or CMDR of A1. Me personally I think you need to start off as a beginner or intermediate command member. LT-Maj. I don't think you have the knowledge of A1 or SF for MTF to properly ovs it.

Still a LT-MAJ rank would suit you well.

Its a video game

+support

Although elevate has had some issues to say the least. But hes vastly matured and I can say he would make a wonderful person to be the face of a branch. He's an extremely hard worker and I believe he would make a wonderful hcmd and can make this thing work.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

18 hours ago, zboz said:

+support

Trustworthy due to being in staff team

Active command

Active within the community

Would be a great commander/ ltcom in my opinion.

Have shown great dedication to the server and the respectful branches he is in.

++++++ SUPPORT this guy has help me a lot even though im a much lower rank than him. he is nice but also strict when needed, this dude is a huge W and has taught me a lot! Would be a great fit for A1 cmd!

+Support
-Think you would make a fine LTCMDR
-Responsible
-Good leadership qualities
-Has good communication skills
-Not much SF experience or combatant which is why I suggest LTCMDR
-Overall, a great applicant for the position
-Best of luck

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

• 1 month later...

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Alpha-1 Operational Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic