Lowerguy's Staff Application - Denied

Lowerguy

What is your in-game name?: Lowerguy

What is your steam name?: [GL] Lowerguy

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:555070249

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been a Senior Moderator on a different server and also know how to deal with mingy people and sits i almost got promoted to Admin but I resigned. I love staffing and helping the community out with getting people to know the rules of Gaminglight.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) May 2022

What date did you make your forums account? May or June 2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1okkOvgQXRaeW1RR6745IvnYDhr96hmiwMqxLKLsBUT8/edit

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No I am not

(1Redoing it!!!)

Edited by Lowerguy

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

• Head of Staff

You’re missing  “Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)”

AND

“How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?”

Edited by Scor

dM43pL3.png

9 hours ago, Scor said:

You’re missing “Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)”

AND

“How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?”

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

Imma redo it

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

20 hours ago, Lowerguy said:

What is your in-game name?: Lowerguy

What is your steam name?: [GL] Lowerguy

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:555070249

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been a Senior Moderator on a different server and also know how to deal with mingy people and sits i almost got promoted to Admin but I resigned. I love staffing and helping the community out with getting people to know the rules of Gaminglight.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) May 2022

What date did you make your forums account? May or June 2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1okkOvgQXRaeW1RR6745IvnYDhr96hmiwMqxLKLsBUT8/edit

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No I am not

(1Redoing it!!!)

-support

Sadly, -support. 

-missing sections

- Replied

-No vote

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back

20 hours ago, Scor said:

You’re missing  “Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)”

AND

Sadly, redo-ing it will auto deny the application

Current

USMS BH |SRT CPL| PD CPL | FBI SSA | UMC | Event Team | State Trooper | DOC | PRP Mod

Previous
SWAT SGT  | SL High Command | 

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC