Schoodst's Introduction!!!

Schoodst

I know I'm really late to the party for this but lets go!!!

So uhh I joined way back in like 2020 (1008 days ago at time of writing), and its been fun, had some ups and downs

I'm a senior mod so thats pretty cool!

Made some friends along the way, @Quacksalber, @Cintal ig?, @Ghost05, @Elevate, @Banna-Bred, and some of Nu7 Command are my friends (atleast im my eyes ❤️). 

Used to go by an old name, Faloof (can still see it on my post history!), made some REAL bad decisions back then, but I've gotten better! (I swear I swear!!!!)

I've been an Nu7 Main for basically my whole time here, was an on and off CI. Fun Fact! I've been in every branch! (E11, D5, Omi9, Nu7, CI Mil, CI RND CMD [for like 2 days], Maint, Research, RRH, but not N3 "yet"). I've had a good time on the server so far, and with new innovations coming to light, itll only get better from here!

I really enjoy this community and hope to stay with it forevermore!

Edited by Schoodst
adding elevate to my friends!!!

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

23 hours ago, Schoodst said:

some of Nu7 Command are my friends

nope

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Just now, J0LT said:

nope

😭

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game