BigBoy's Senior Officer Application

Naval_BigBoy

What is your in game rank and name? SO CPO BigBoy

What is your STEAM ID?STEAM_0:0:592038339

Names of both Lieutenant Commander+ (MAJ+) that gave you permission to apply? SSO LT Commander Mayluron & Commander Sam

How long have you been in Naval? I have been in the Naval battalion for 1 Month and 13 Days.

Why do you wish to become a Senior Officer?  
One reason I would like to become a Senior Officer is because I have always wanted to get to the rank of officer within the navy ever since i joined. The reason of this is because i love the navy regiment. I would also love to become a Senior Officer because I want to help the Naval regiment grow and help all new members within Navy to understand what they should do on a Day to day basis and make sure that the NCO's are doing there jobs well.

What are the duties of a Senior Officer? The duties of a Senior Officer are to Host simulations and trainings to make sure that all enlisted personnel and Junior Officer are performing to the best standards. Another one of the Senior Officers Duties are to help the Junior officers and Enlisted personnel to grow into good leaders which can help them rank up within the imperial Navy and help them get to Junior officer for showing leadership.

How will you assist the battalion as a Senior Officer? I would assist the battalion by hosting a lot more simulations ant trainings for the battalion to make sure that all lower ranks than me are performing to the best of their ability and when there is an event I would be able to assist all lower ranks than me and help them if they are confused or don't know what they are doing if they have just logged on. I would also want to assist the Other Ensigns with there duties if they would want me to.

What qualifies you to be a Senior Officer? I think that I have proved myself worthy of becoming a Senior Officer as I have gotten to the rank of Chief Petty Officer and Security Officer.  I am online nearly every day and if i am not it is for a good reason which I also think would qualify me to be a Senior Officer as i have been Online for a while and have gotten to know the Imperial Navy's personnel a lot more.

Current: [IMP-RP] Naval Chief Petty Officer and Security Officer. 501ST Heavy Sergeant BigBoy
Ex: [IMP-RP] Gamemaster, Death Trooper and Shock Private BigBoy.

• Like 1

〖  ImperialRP 〗Midshipman / Agent I 

〖Ex:〗ISB Junior Operative | Ensign BigBoy | DT CPL HE3

+Support:

+Active

+I feel he is well known throughout the Navy. (Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.)

+Does his job well.

+Gives 110% effort.

+Wants to become better, and help the battalion.

+Decent Application.

Overall: +Support; From past encounters with this man, and from working alongside and helping/observing BigBoy, I have come to really enjoy working with and around him. He always does his tasks, help Enlisted, and just really dedicated to his job. Therefore is with my great honor that I support his application, I would love to see Chief Petty Officer BgBoy become a Senior Officer within the Imperial Navy. Good luck and may the odds forever be in your favor, my friend.

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

23 hours ago, Mayluron said:

+Support:

+Active

+I feel he is well known throughout the Navy. (Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.)

+Does his job well.

+Gives 110% effort.

+Decent Application.

Overall: +Support; From past encounters with this man, and from working alongside and helping/observing BigBoy, I have come to really enjoy working with and around him. He always does his tasks, help Enlisted, and just really dedicated to his job. Therefore is with my great honor that I support his application, I would love to see Chief Petty Officer BgBoy become a Senior Officer within the Imperial Navy. Good luck and may the odds forever be in your favor, my friend.

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

On 3/5/2023 at 6:47 PM, Mayluron said:

+Support:

+Active

+Does his job well.

+Gives 110% effort.

+Decent Application.

On 3/5/2023 at 11:47 AM, Mayluron said:

+Support:

+Active

+Does his job well.

+Gives 110% effort.

+Decent Application.

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod