Expert's Support Team Application

Expert

Support Team Application   

1. 1. Should Expert become a Support Member?

• Yes!!
    • No! (Why?)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/06/2023 at 02:30 AM

In-Game Name:
Expert

Steam Name: 
Expert

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:581090756

What is your discord username (Ex: Bon#1922):

Expert#9931

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight?

Moderator on Imperial

How often are you on Teamspeak? 

Everyday, or once I get the chance too, which is very often

How often do you use Discord? 
I use it all the time, like ALL the time

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)? 

I believe I can help out the members of the community well, assist them with issues within discord, TeamSpeak, in-game, etc. If any new Trial Moderators need assistance with anything I could assist them with it, help people with their bugs in game and much, much more. I'm active late sometimes when others are not around, so I can also branch out to help people late at night. I have noticed some people needed some sort of support late at night within the discord, TeamSpeak, etc. and I always wanted to help him but never knew how I could. There are plenty of people on TS that want the membership tag to show they are apart of our community, but almost nobody is around to give it to them!! I wish to give members an opportunity to express themselves about being members of our lovely community with the membership tag. 

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team?
I have a lot of experience within discord, about 5 years of total experience of developing on discord, making servers, running them etc. I have some decent experience when it comes to the forums, but I am always willing to learn. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?
I would introduce myself as "Hey, I am your support staff member Expert, I will be trying my best to help you out, welcome to the community, what can I help you with?"

SCP RP Member

Security NCO
Wardens WD-I Triarii
"Information is the key to victory"

+Support

I've only seen Expert on PoliceRP and not on ImperialRP. From what I've seen on PoliceRP hes helpful, mature and always willing to help people around him!

Good Luck Expert!

• Gaminglight Love 1

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

• Bon locked and unlocked this topic

Denied

Unfortunately you have been denied for Support, either for not meeting certain requirements, or deemed not ready for support. 

• Sad 1

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic