Wassabi's Medical Resignation

Wassabi

Gmod got boring, so I guess that's pretty much it.

This server was fun but the community wasn't really the best, especially the reoccurring toxicity which became a major issue throughout the years. 

Will still occasionally hop on and play as GOC.

Maybe in the future I will come back and play another branch who knows.

Nympha: My beloved, I am joining in with you now in being retired, I can't wait to say slurs to you in #nympha-and-wassabi-telling-slurs-to-eachother like we once did and bully you in the bootleg roblox game we used to play.

Spixe: You're a good leader for the utility branch as a whole, keep going maybe you'll reach HCZ Manager soon.

Zack: You were a good HOMS, maybe the best one there was. You became a veteran in the medical branch by simply serving the branch for so long and still no one forgot you.

Ezekiel: It was a pleasure having you as my HOMS, I can still remember when we used to dominate gensec PTs.

Glaze: You were a real one, we grinded for promotions together and had so much fun doing it, now ill join you in retirement.

Inaccurate: Keep the grind up, maybe you will reach AHOMS (again) soon.

Cintal: I trust you with leading Medical Research alongside Grub, also keep the FD grind up. FUCK YOU I OWN THE GOC

Grub: You are a very dedicated manager, maybe you will get chief manager after I'm gone so keep working on it.

Drago: Veteran of the medical branch, came back plenty of times and even reached AHOMS, however maybe you will become active again and luckily in no time get AHOMS back.

Zefer: You are a very based and good man, don't let anyone say otherwise, you carried FW and were the best leader of this sub-division, you always helped the branch as a whole and gave us wonderful prizes to enjoy!

Vintage: I remember when you were a ExM, times goes by so fast, good luck on getting manager.

Laki: Based serb, good luck on getting HCMD in CI (make sure to not only get HCMD in military but also RnD)

GJ: goofy ahh 

Zeeptin: I heard you are popular around here, I doubt it though.

Avalon: You were a great Supervisor and Medical Research and I know you loved Medical as much as Research, I hope you and Ezekiel will manage to come with better updates for the branch updates that are coming.

John Medicine: You came in a time of need, I loved your logs.

Henderson: You were a good CMD Member, good luck in Nu7.

PryingTree: It was nice having you as a partner for the short time we were both in CMD, you worked a lot making the branch better.

Weiss: Thanks for guiding me in Staff/RRH, it was a pleasure standing by your side all those times.

Alexx: Thanks for saving me from getting removed, keep the ethics committee grind now.

J0lt: Thanks for also saving me from getting removed and giving me tips for being a better CMD.

Consario: Another veteran, even if we rarely made any interactions I am still glad I got to do surgeries alongside you.

Elevate: Keep the grind up, maybe you will soon get elevated to AHOME.

Ben & Ballsy: Bloody minges, can't wait to play minecraft again with y'all

Lookatdatface: It was fun blasting pagan music in your ears, next time you get on any neutral cc make sure to nuke the site.

Eevee: You were always kind to pretty much everyone, I respect you for that, people like you make the community better and saves it from the arising toxicity.

Oxxie: When 1vs1 kangaroo?

Maskfilm: You were right

Giga: JMT when?

Aspen: Thanks for guiding me while I was an enlisted, really helped me a lot to get a better understanding about what medical is about.

Rest of CMD/Enlisted: Sorry for not making separate mentions to each one of y'all, I just didn't had that many interactions with y'all but do keep the activity up, you are the ones making medical a better place.

See ya later lads

Edited by Wassabi
  • Gaminglight Love 1

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

29 minutes ago, Wassabi said:

Ben & Ballsy: Bloody minges, can't wait to play minecraft again with y'all

you mean get mad at me stealing your pet and you turning on hacks and fly around and die to fall dmg then leave gaminglight for 10mins

Its a video game

3 hours ago, Wassabi said:

J0lt: Thanks for also saving me from getting removed and giving me tips for being a better CMD.

o7

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

but, who will i put on my sushi now?

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.