Skarlet's SF Vice Marshal Application- Accepted

Skarlet

Should Skarlet be the Next Vice Marshal for SF?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should Skarlet be the Next Vice Marshal for SF?

• yes
    • no

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
Skarlet

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Starfighter Corps

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to be the Vice Commander of this branch because I care about SF and its members and as of right now i want i want to help SF get more active and have more motivation to get online whether it be due to Sims, RP scenarios or helping Naval do their duties even to getting on for a meeting but SF is currently in not the best place and i want to help make SF more active and profound then ever to help make SF the SF I remember the Kings and Queens of the sky and the protectors of the ISD and with help from the Navy the Galaxy. SF was my roots and it has been where I have went constantly for fun and great times. I love SF as much as i loved Nova and i want to keep my skills refined and sharper then ever so i can command SF to victory the reason i love SF is due to its members and how positive they are and nice no matter how they feel but all of this goes two+ years back when i first joined SF and loved flying and i have always wanted to command a squad of ties into battle and to victory .I also wish to make sure that my Officers are doing their job and helping their peers and lowers teaching them everything they need to go above and beyond . This is why i want to be VCMDR to help my battalion strive and do the best they can.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

508:26 hours as of making this
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/919875704
(my time was reset a very long time ago 2 and a half years ago to be exact so the number could be larger)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

Being a Vice Commander comes with a lot of responsibilities, you need to be knit packed with everyone in your battalion and don't hold personal grudges against others and you need to keep a professional face on most of the time but also know when to have fun with people to keep moral up and sky high to make sure people are happy to continue playing because no matter how much we love RP we cannot forget we are all people beneath the models. You must stand tall as a Command member and keep active as you are the biggest role model of the battalion or even the server. You have to command, be authorities , be clear and profound and know how to do all of those things. You are the brains of the battalion telling the nervous system what to do and how to do it specifically teaching them how to walk before running, tech them how to swim before jumping in the deep end, teach wrong and right  and how to be the best they can. You should always be talking as a commander as so the troops know what to do you give purposes and tasks they do so they feel useful and god they will be under my eye but not only that you are like a mother or a father to the battalion helping them in any way to build them great and tall and strong . but overall to sum it down you need to be stern but not too stern, be well rounded (experience) in every scenario, Communicate and be friendly to your peers, higher ups and lowers downs but not too friendly to the point of them disrespecting you and being rued and denying orders. This makes an exemplary Commander and an exemplary Commander are the best and most competent people you can meet or be around and I wish to be just that.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I should be trusted as vice commander because of me being one of the most active members in SF as of currently, I'm an ex SF Officer and a current Major in SF i have also got past experience in a command position in another server that sadly no longer exists ( i hope this changes soon and I have another piece of experience for a Command position),I'm an ex squadron leader for SF for cobra the last time I was in SF ,I love playing on Gaming Light and its been the server I have stuck to. I'm mostly on SF very rarely I'm very rarely off job the only time i am is when AFK or doing work, I do not have any strikes, I am willing to work with anyone no matter what as long as they are not rude (jokes don't count) or anything heavily upon the lines of that. SF is the only battalion I feel great in after having to leave Nova and i feel as if i have settled in and i love the members of SF they all do great but no matter what we can always improve and I will make sure of that, and that is why you should trust me.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I try to be on as much as I can usually being 2-6 hours weekdays and weekends anywhere from 4-16 hours  

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

i currently have 6 Warnings in total all are older than 2 years, some over 3. 
All of these are Outdated.  

Thank you for reading my application, and if you have any Inquiries or comments please feel free to tell me on discord Ember#3485

I will not let any of you down and again thank you for taking your time to read this.

Current: Senior Commander Skar Skar.
Ex: Nova CPT Skarlet. SF Marshal Skarlet + Skar Skar.

Star Wars Empire GIF by Disney+

+Support 
Is the most active SF Member
Constantly working with SF Member to better the bat
also, good person 

Current: Genral SeniorDeer 
R. Right Hand R. COL Tank
Ex. First Ever Tank CMDR EX. 3RD Ever Gov. Ex. Senior CMDR
Ex. Storm Trooper VCMDR / Ex. Shore LD / Ex. Scout Captain / Ex. STRM Commando Captain

18 hours ago, Baja said:

+Support

Active

Extremely Dedicated To Helping SF

Best Fit For The Position In My Opinion

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

On 3/2/2023 at 2:47 PM, Baja said:

+Support

Active

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

On 3/2/2023 at 4:47 PM, Baja said:

+Support

Active

major support

Jimmy

Current: IC 2LT Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

On 3/2/2023 at 10:49 PM, SeniorDeer957 said:

+Support 
Is the most active SF Member
Constantly working with SF Member to better the bat
also, good person 

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

+support
-Very active SF
-Has plenty experience in SF
-Has done great work in the battalion 
-Long time gaminglight member 

+support+
Has my full support in being Vice Commander. I hope to see you get the position soon!
I wish you luck!!!

*Former Senior Moderator*
*Former Shock Captain* *Former IC LTCOL Niner*

7 hours ago, SnowSpartan7 said:

+support
-Very active SF
-Has plenty experience in SF
-Has done great work in the battalion 
-Long time gaminglight member 

+support+
Has my full support in being Vice Commander. I hope to see you get the position soon!
I wish you luck!!!

On 3/2/2023 at 2:47 PM, Baja said:

+Support

Active

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member