Ghost's RFA Application

Ghost05

In-Game Name: Ghost

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:605715861

Current Research Rank:  R.S

Foundation Test Log(s):

Your Operations Advisor Overseer, has informed you there is a group of insurgents collecting foundation data at a field operating base on the surface. They are armed and well secured. How would you approach it? (100+ words): Firstly I would ask for a sit rep on all the information my Overseer had available before I do anything. After the sit-rep, I would make sure I had all of the equipment I would need for me to recon the area. I would equip myself with around 2-3 silent drones, 4 Satellites, and 5 micro cameras. I would set the satellites at least 400 meters away from the unknown site. The micro-cameras would be set up all around the site within trees, bushes, or on top of other structures found around the area. The drones would be placed above the site to see all insurgents and how many there were. After I got all possible info from my equipment I would have highly trained MTF to deal with the insurgents. After the insurgents were KIA I would go in and get all the information I could get from the site.

There is a strange SCP that calls himself the “targeter”. When the name of another individual is said within earshot of the “targeter” the “targeter” will teleport to the individual that has had their name said, and run off. How would you suggest the foundation approach apprehension and / or termination of this individual? (100+ Words): If I was informed about an unknown thing, I would get as much information as I can get from any on-site MTF/personnel. Saying that the “Targeter” was already known to teleport to a person after hearing the name of the said person. I would start off slow and try to learn as much as I can. I would set up a group of MTF-Nu7 and give them all codenames. The codenames are to keep the “targeter” from getting away or causing more damage. I would get the group of MTF to make a circle around the “targeter” and attempt to cuff them. Another thing that may work is that getting a D-Class and getting an MTF to say their name after the “targeter” arrives at the D-Class I would set off many toxic gas dispensers to attempt to terminate the unknown person within the room the D-Class was standing in.,

An abandoned camp site has been discovered on the surface, hidden incredibly well within the brush. There are documents, newspaper scraps, as well as an old laptop with unknown data being transferred to a suspicious I.P. address. How do you react? (100+ Words): After the discovery of the unknown campsite, I would send off a remote-controlled drone to see what I would be dealing with. I would then send an MTF squad to clear the area of any threats that may have still been there. After the site was clear I would collect anything I could. But the computer that was just on a half-broken desk caught all of my attention. When looking through the computer I would then see an unknown IP address transferring data from the laptop. I would install DATA-[REDACTED} into the computer to track the location of where the data was going. I would then send MTF units to the location and then find out it was a Chaos Insurgency base of operations. After the MTF clears the building out of all threats I would then look threw all of their computers and take any USB sticks, files, and computers back to the foundation for further investigation.

+ Support

Makes goated research logs

Active

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

• 1 month later...