Staff Application- Denied

RB TVgaming

What is your in-game name?: Walmart

What is your steam name?: Walmart 1st

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:575942210

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I was a gamemaster on the gaminglight star wars RP server and I moderate on twitch a bit.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  Late 2021 When I got my new PC I think.

What date did you make your forums account? May 6th 2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server? 3, 1 from 2021 and 2 from early 2022.

Have you donated? No but I plan on it soon when I get enough money

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it:

Timezone: Eastern

Permission (Admin+ need this): Im not admin plus

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I've been on the server a long time now, I think most people know me as well as like me hopefully plus I would think I would be on top of the tickets if there was any.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would try to calm them down and ask why they did it then state what punishments they would be receiving for what they did, then give them said punishment I stated before.

501st Phase Zero AL

501st Officer 

(EX) Medical Officer Nova Officer Naval Officer Shock NCO Purge NCO

(Fordo's Pookie)

Pros:
-Walmart Is a good guy, very easy to talk to and easy going. Nothing but good interactions.
-Very active on the server

Cons:
-Application is very short and seems rushed

Overall I'll give my +Support due to experiences in game with him but I do with the app was a bit longer and more thought out. 

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

i can tell u really want to have a trial mod but overall u need to put in more effort on your last 2 question because it is important to us and higher up staff whether u are serious or not.
Just for that i still give -support until u put in effort on the last 2 question

Edited by ENT

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

18 hours ago, Anomaly said:

Pros:
-Walmart Is a good guy, very easy to talk to and easy going. Nothing but good interactions.

Cons:

Overall I'll give my +Support due to experiences in game with him but I do with the app was a bit longer and more thought out. 

-Support 
This is the same length as the last two apps which have little to no effort put into it 

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

- Support (For now)
You're a great guy and a dedicated player but this application doesn't reflect that currently. Minimum effort has been put into this app which does not look good, and the answers as short as they are bland. But I'm sure if you beef up this app and really show how great of a player you are I'll change this to a +support. Good luck!

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

-Support
Application seems a bit, lazy, short, and not very much work put into it.

Your a great guy but I believe a bit more work can be put into this. 

SCP RP Member

Security NCO
Wardens WD-I Triarii
"Information is the key to victory"

On 2/28/2023 at 6:19 PM, Anomaly said:

Pros:

Cons:

5 hours ago, Sudden said:

-Support 

-Application seems lazy

-Not Enough Detail

- Seem like a great person but application improvements can be done in the future.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars