1 Month 6 days actual-played time

image.png.739b64a5a9239ca6a0ae78af3242f808.png

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines:

Yes!

How many warns do you have?:

None.
image.thumb.png.fc5bf3f5e6d40aa798afe276891d661a.png

Why do you want to join event team?:

I would like to join the event team because I have a desire to grow as a person and as a player within
the SCPRP server. Additionally, it is an excellent way for me to express my creativity while playing
Research jobs and pursuing my writing studies.

I also want to help with PTs in as much ways as I can possible! I see many PTS go wrong because the
ET crashes or it isn't organised correctly and I want to help circumvent that entirely by my presence
and guidance. 

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?:

I'm gonna be honest, you have all the reason to not trust me.
As you probably know (referring to the Event team leaders) I caused some trouble with multiple event
team members in which I abused the trust of a few ET in which I asked for multiple buffs over the
course of a few months as a joke among friends eventually leading to my demotion within RP and my
removal from 'Delta-4'.

But because of that demotion and my current experience as a Senior moderator of the SCPRP staff
team I've learnt that, despite whether I or others find it funny these abilities should never be abused
under any circumstances.

Because of this lesson (and the fact no incidents have happened since) I believe I have gained enough
trust back to use the event team permissions to host fun and interesting events/PTs for our players!

Are you familiar/experienced with ULX?:

Yes

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

An Idea I had for an event where a non-hostile GOI called 'The Children of the Scarlet King' could infiltrate the site using deception and other means to attempt to capture SCP-999 (in lore supposedly being one of the children of the actual Scarlet king entity) and sneak it out.

If captured any individual participating as a member of the GOI could rant on about the Scarlet King and how he/she is 'blessed with knowledge.'

Along with this, SCP-999 could be put through some sort of ritual at the end of the event. Leading to the members of the GOI disappearing to supposedly the residing place of the Scarlet King OR a mass event where the Scarlet king himself appears on surface (a scaled up, coloured player with the 610 model) and all foundation and CI operatives need

ADDON

If the Event team leaders would like, I am perfectly fine with an extended trial period of around 2 weeks because of my past misbehavior with ET permissions.
I'm doing this because I wan't to gain the trust back that I have lost over the past month.

Thanks! Happy reading.

image.png.a83c3feea0078ad9c4d372e2cd8a74c6.png

+ Support

Good app, great event proposition, would maker a fire ET

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

Denied
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Event Leadership Team has decided to deny your application. 
Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application.
You may reapply in 4 weeks.
- Goat

• Like 1

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic