1. 1. Support Team Anomaly?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Anomaly

Steam Name: [GL] Anomaly

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11475939

What is your discord username (Ex: Bon#1922): Anomaly#3407

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Senior Admin

How often are you on Teamspeak? Every day I am on the server I am on TS. This can vary as my work schedule changes every week however generally I am on for several hours at a time at least 5 times a week.

How often do you use Discord? Every day. If I am not on Discord on my computer I always have Discord on my phone and am able to use it that way. 

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)? Simply put, I want to be a member of the support team to help the community and server. I have found that sometimes it takes a long time to get tags or tickets in the discord and especially in the TS. As an Assistant Head Gamemaster on ImperialRP I have found it difficult to finish training people all throughout my GM career as sometimes it takes them days to get tags in Discord. The ability for me to help them by giving tags makes the training of new GM's so much easier and faster. I also like to help people and that's been a main focus of me on GL for quite some time. I have been a Gamemaster and a staff member for a long time and now that support apps are finally open again I feel like this is the logical next step for me to do. I want to help in more places as I've been asked numerous times if I could do things a support member could do and I just have to tell them I cannot.

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team? I am a trusted member of the community, I have been AHGM for quite some time and been a part of the staff team for about the same amount of time. I have plenty of experiance and overall I am a very nice person and approachable. I learn fast and always strive to do better. Sometimes people make mistakes however as long as you learn from it that's ok. It's how you grow as a person and that's something I take to heart. I may mess up, but I always bounce back better than I was and learn from my error. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? Hello my name is Anomaly how can I help you today?

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

• Bon locked this topic
  • Bon unlocked this topic

Denied

Unfortunately you have been denied for Support, either for not meeting certain requirements, or deemed not ready for support. 

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic