Keltor misconduct during staff sit- Denied

the gremlin

My IRL friend made a staff report that i was following him around and telling him to "get off" because i am friends with him IRL and i know that he has work in the morning. Keltor read this sit and assumed that it was a sexual remark and sat me and called me "unprofessional" (i was on my PD job at the time) and threatened to ban me for ERP before i could even get a word in about the context of the situation. After i explained the context and  my IRL friend told him the context, he still decided to call me unprofessional for "goofing around" on the job. At this time there was  maybe 4 active players on the server so I really don't think that telling my friend to get off for the night is "unprofessional". Even after explaining the context of the situation, Keltor still mentioned that he is a CPL in the PD and was "going to review the situation with higher ups". Is that really necessary for a misunderstanding of a commonly used phrase that CAN be used sexually but wasn't in the situation? Keltor's persistence to want to punish me even after the situation was cleared up with both parties is not how staff should act. 

Edited by the gremlin

please follow format

Edited by Bartholomew

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

your friend reported u for harassing him. following him around saying let me help u get off repeatedly. I responded and pulled him into a sit. there was no clip of evidence so I informed him to carry on to see if u did that again and followed him. u did and I pulled u into a sit for it. your on gov and gov are suppose to be professional at all times while on gov. with no context that u knew each other specially since your reporting each other, there is no way from me to know that u are joking. staff is expected to take sits seriously and professionally. u were being unprofessional on gov and i do plan to tell my superiors so that way its noted that this happened.

• Like 1

SL Keltor, Gov Sanchez

305869967_usmsresize.png.660510be75f363e55a5a1685bc4caf0f.png

36 minutes ago, Keltor said:

your friend reported u for harassing him. following him around saying let me help u get off repeatedly. I responded and pulled him into a sit. there was no clip of evidence so I informed him to carry on to see if u did that again and followed him. u did and I pulled u into a sit for it. your on gov and gov are suppose to be professional at all times while on gov. with no context that u knew each other specially since your reporting each other, there is no way from me to know that u are joking. staff is expected to take sits seriously and professionally. u were being unprofessional on gov and i do plan to tell my superiors so that way its noted that this happened.

yeah nah you can’t realistically say that we are expected to be professional when the server is dead meanwhile people who are high command pd rdm eachother constantly when server is low numbers.  I told you the context of the situation and so did the other party and you STILL decided to persist in punishing me. once you knew he wasnt serious about the “harassment” there was no reason to continue the sit as he basically admitted that it was a joke. if i am “unprofessional” for joking around with my IRL friend at 3 am when the server is dead then every single person on pd is “unprofessional”. 

33 minutes ago, TheJokerRealz said:

why would you guys start reporting each other??

he reported me as a joke i didnt report anything

Edited by the gremlin

6 minutes ago, ScruffyPlays said:

-Support 

No evidence to prove that keltor was unprofessional 

Also follow the format please 

i can reformat tmrw when im not on mobile 

if keltor has proof of me being unprofessional that he is going to show higher ups then in those same clips of the sit will be proof of him being unprofessional

1 hour ago, Scor said:

This seems like a staff related matter, so it should go in the staff reports.

3 hours ago, ScruffyPlays said:

-Support 

trumpo_signature.png

5 hours ago, Scor said:

This seems like a staff related matter, so it should go in the staff reports.

- Support, no evidence.

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

-Support

• Incorrect format
  • Should be in staff reports
  • No evidence

The issue is none of us know if you are telling the truth. In order to report someone we need evidence to go off of so we can see what you saw. Without this there is really not much we can do.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

11 hours ago, ScruffyPlays said:

-Support 

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT