Post name: General Suggestion - RP Points to EXP [Completed]

speen

What are you suggesting? - I'm suggesting that the current somewhat useless RP Points you gain through roleplaying could be exchanged into EXP to make the gameplay loop more faster and less boring. Something like 10 RP Points being 100 EXP

How would this change better the server? - It would give incentive to actually roleplay for the RP points instead of just standing around for EXP

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - The only disadvantage I can think of is AFK farming RP Points

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone who's actively partaking in roleplay and just doing their thing

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

• 2 weeks later...

+Support

maybe 10 RP points could be 10k, 25 could be 30k, 50 points (pretty much impossible tho) would be like 75k exp kinda thing?

But also XP for doing things that give RP points would have to be removed, since it would be too much XP at that point. (doing a test getting 1.7k xp then also getting 10k xp for rp points)

This is an alternate account for forums/profile/37110-schoodst/

(I am unable to sign into my steam account on certain devices)