DUPE GUN PERMS - Denied

INXOG2

What you want to see? - DUPE gun perms granted to certain division's such as tac,

Why should we add it? -  I have become FTO (trainer) and i am not gold+.. meaning i can not use my dupe gun to help or even train a new member of SWAT.  Doing so would result in HC not having to always be around or someone who is gold + to spawn dupes in for YOUR training

What are the advantages of having this? - listed above

Who is it mainly for? - Individual members, once you get too the rank of trainer or a certain rank you should be granted access just for purpose of training. 

Links to any content - N/A

-Support

This feature is something a lot of people paid to have. Giving it to non donators would result in donators being scammed out of what we paid for. I understand your issue, but if you really dedicate this much time to the server, then gold really is not that expensive. I know that I bought plat mainly for all the building perks for situations such as this one. I do no think it would be wise to just give this feature out as compared to how it is currently given out.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

34 minutes ago, HuntR said:

-Support

This feature is something a lot of people paid to have. Giving it to non donators would result in donators being scammed out of what we paid for. I understand your issue, but if you really dedicate this much time to the server, then gold really is not that expensive. I know that I bought plat mainly for all the building perks for situations such as this one. I do no think it would be wise to just give this feature out as compared to how it is currently given out.

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back

10 hours ago, HuntR said:

-Support

i dont care GIF 

- Support.

Just pay for the rank. It is a permission specifically for donators.

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

8 hours ago, HuntR said:

-Support

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346