Staff Application- Accepted

swagcold

What is your in-game name?:  Swagcold

What is your steam name?: Swagcold

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:192405569

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do! I used to be a (semi Manager) In Real Life!! I used to run my shifts Frequently and smoothly.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I joined the server a year ago, but do to some unfortunate news i need to take a break for a little. Then later i hopped back on the server Late October early November!!!

What date did you make your forums account? Around the same time I came back from my Break!

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? I Believe this means donator rank?? if so I'm a Darth. 

How many warns do you have on the server? I have never been warned on this server!!

Have you donated? I most certainly have!

What rank are you applying for? I'm Currently applying for the Trial Moderator. 

1 week playing at the community

Active on Forums/Teamspeak

Well known among community members

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes I have! I'm going to Keep Reading it just so I can be prepared!!

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): I'm not admin plus:(

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe that I deserve this rank because, I believe I can offer some Important and helpful skills to the table. I believe that I can make this server Good or even Better than it is now!! I really want to be able to help these amazing people and solve their problems with any help I am able to give. I have always Been so nice and caring to this community and server, Especially With the staff team, Doing amazing jobs and making the server amazing to play on. I Have always wanted to become apart of a community an even more help that community become something everyone wants to play on and make it a better place and a fun place to be!!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would try my best to figure out exactly what happened and why they were mass RDMing people in the first place, If they were still Cursing at me and or to the Admin I brought them to, I would Give them A Formal Warning. I would also ask the Admin( since their a higher rank than me) What the best Option would be and the actions I should take. If He/She Kept RDMing I would Give them a 5 Day Ban For continuing to break the laws of this server. 

+ Support

- While his application may be average, I have interacted with Swagcold in my tenure as 501st CMDR and now again as Governor. He's a great person and I believe he'd make a good staff member.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

8 hours ago, Theta said:

+ Support

- While his application may be average, I have interacted with Swagcold in my tenure as 501st CMDR and now again as Governor. He's a great person and I believe he'd make a good staff member.

I have not had too much interaction with you but the little that I have has been pleasant. I feel like you deserve a shot at staff.  

Former Grand Admiral| Former Shock Vice Commander| Former F16

16 hours ago, Theta said:

Support

Good Luck!

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT

On 2/28/2023 at 4:58 AM, Theta said:

+ Support

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister