Terrorist Job (PLEASE READ ALL) - Denied

Diddley

What you want to see? -  Terrorist Job added to a donator tier that can do random suicide bombings in public ONLY every 30 minutes.

Why should we add it? - I know a lot of people will read this and think its too mingy or it will be abused but I genuinely think with the amount of staff that are always on it will be dealt with quickly if anyone abuses this and also the fact that it is a donator job I don't think a lot of people will risk getting banned if they have spent $ on the server.

What are the advantages of having this? - I think it would be a fun addition to the jobs on this server, also another advantage to the server would be it will defiantly boost donations.. I'm only gold tier but I know if it was added to platinum I would 100% buy platinum and I think a lot of other people would too.

Who is it mainly for? - Anyone with whatever donator job it will be added to.

Links to any content - I would suggest the C4 bomb that is part of this M9K pack -> https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=144982052

Also to not make it potentially offense I have added a bomb that doesn't do the jihad sound and I would suggest to use this model before as i believe it is not in use on the server (might be wrong about that)

image.png.a5e9753f6db33c1c13a8b064d95a68fa.png

+/- Support

+Support

• I have played on servers with this job and I loved it. I had some of the most fun I have ever had playing on jobs such as this one. 
  • Would increase donations by a substantial amount if added to the plat tier

-Support

• Massive issue is this is NOT Dark Rp, Zeeptin has made it clear he has no intentions of ever making it more like dark RP.
  • Another large issue is from what I understand this has been discussed in the past.
    • SMT and Zeeptin made it clear that no terrorist job or roleplay would be allowed as to subject younger minds to situations of intesnse nature such as these.

Final decision: -Support - While I understand the premise. This has more cons then pros from a larger view.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 2/25/2023 at 9:24 PM, HuntR said:

+/- Support

+Support

• I have played on servers with this job and I loved it. I had some of the most fun I have ever had playing on jobs such as this one. 

-Support

• Massive issue is this is NOT Dark Rp, Zeeptin has made it clear he has no intentions of ever making it more like dark RP.
  • Another large issue is from what I understand this has been discussed in the past.
    • SMT and Zeeptin made it clear that no terrorist job or roleplay would be allowed as to subject younger minds to situations of intesnse nature such as these.

Final decision: -Support - While I understand the premise. This has more cons then pros from a larger view.

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

On 2/25/2023 at 7:24 PM, HuntR said:

+/- Support

+Support

-Support

The Bad UPS Driver

image.png.e14ace7d701c451c0029ae8c60b128b3.png

On 2/26/2023 at 12:24 PM, HuntR said:

+/- Support

+Support

-Support

i Agree 

+/- Support

+Support

-Support

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

+Support
Could Improve RP
Gives players and donators more to do
Would give people more reason to donate

I understand that Zeeptin as well as SMT doesn't want to go more into DarkRP or involve/expose terroristic views to children. That being said, I think if we went into it with a more "light hearted" viewpoint/stance it could be a lot of fun

Current

USMS BH |SRT CPL| PD CPL | FBI SSA | UMC | Event Team | State Trooper | DOC | PRP Mod

Previous
SWAT SGT  | SL High Command | 

+/- Support

+Support

-Support

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

On 2/26/2023 at 2:24 AM, HuntR said:

+/- Support

+Support

-Support

Overall I  - Support This

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

+/- Support

+Support

-Support

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.