Staff Application- Denied

Naval_BigBoy

Am i worthy of being a Staff member?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Am i worthy of being a Staff member?

What is your in-game name?: SO PO1 BigBoy, 501st HVY LCPL BigBoy 6321

What is your steam name?: Kiro

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:592038339

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)
I was a gamemaster in The Imperial RP server. But i did not get any staff roles such as TMOD or above.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I have been on the server for Roughly 2 months and I am well know through out the server as i am aware. 

What date did you make your forums account? I created my Forums account on April 26, 2022.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Am am Currently a USER.

How many warns do you have on the server? I have 0 warns on all Gaminglight Servers.

Have you donated? I have not donated to the server But I possibly will in the futer as I love Gaminglight.

What rank are you applying for? I am applying for the rank of TMOD.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes, I have read and overviewed the Staff handbook and will continue to read this handbook.

Timezone: I am GMT+1.

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A as i am applying for the rank of TMOD.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe that i deserve this rank because i believe that i have been recognised within this server. I also believe that I would deserve this rank because I am Online and Active every day and this will continue to be like this for many months and years to come. I have grown strong feelings for GamingLight and I know how to deal with situations. I am also very disciplined and I think this is one of the traits that someone apart of the Administrator team would require. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: Firstly i would accept the sit (if someone does one) Then i would tell the person that has been RDMing why they was doing it. If they don't give me a Valid reason for doing it then that is the start of their punishment. If that person starts Cursing at me all the way through the sit i would ask for a Moderator/admin+ if they would help me with the sit and if the admin/moderator+ could ban/warn/kick the person from the server for staff disrespect and RDMing. I would also say, I am currently asking you so that i do not get this decision wrong and kick the person which could end up to be the wrong decision. 

Current: [IMP-RP] Naval PO1, Naval Security Officer and 501ST HVY Lance Corporal
EX: [IMP-RP] Trial Gamemaster and Death Trooper

〖  ImperialRP 〗Ensign BigBoy |  SF FC Swagwarm

〖Ex:〗ISB Junior Operative | Ensign BigBoy | DT CPL HE3 | Senior Security Officer | Aviation Officer | Shock 2LT | 501ST 2LT 

-Support

You were recently removed from GM for abuse of powers no less than a week ago. That sets a very bad precedent and I am not sure you can be trusted in a staff position. 

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

On 2/25/2023 at 10:34 PM, Anomaly said:

-Support

You were recently removed from GM for abuse of powers no less than a week ago. That sets a very bad precedent and I am not sure you can be trusted in a staff position. 

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 2/26/2023 at 1:34 AM, Anomaly said:

-Support

I personally think you have no business being a staff member. 

*Former Senior Moderator*
*Former Shock Captain* *Former IC LTCOL Niner*

On 2/26/2023 at 1:34 AM, Anomaly said:

-Support

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 2/26/2023 at 12:34 AM, Anomaly said:

-Support

I feel like you are not ready for staff right now. 

Former Grand Admiral| Former Shock Vice Commander| Former F16