Anomaly's Super Admin Application- Denied

Anomaly

JMT Anomaly?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Is Anomaly ready to become JMT?

• Yes
    • No (Please Provide Feedback would love to hear it!!)

What is your in-game name?: Anomaly

What is your steam name?: [GL] Anomaly

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:11475939

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) As far as staffing goes I have quite a lot of experiance. I've staffed on 3 servers over the years mostly on GMOD itself. Years ago I was an Admin on a HaloRP community for about 4 months before the server died. I served as an admin on another server for a time but that was relatively brief to my knowledge and I honestly don't remember much about that server. I then moved on to BLN CWRP where I served as a Gamemaster and a staff member. The exact rank eludes me but I was one of the more senior Admins. I finally retired from the server after a couple years and took a Hiatus from GMOD. When I finally decided to return I found GamingLight ImperialRP. On GamingLight I have been a member of our Staff team for quite some time now. I first joined the Staff team as a Gamemaster on May 10th. As I worked my way up GM's I realized I wanted to do more for the Community so I decided to apply for the Moderation team as well. I joined as a T Mod in June and from there started my staff duties. Early in July I became a Senior Gamemaster and began taking on more of a leadership role in the Staff team. I believe at the time I was also a Senior Moderator so I had been doing good work I would like to think. A little while longer and I was offered the Position of Assistant Head Gamemaster which I have held for a few months now. In December I applied for and was accepted as a Senior Admin which the rank I currently hold in the Moderation team. I am an experienced member of staff on GamingLight and in general. I believe I have the Necessary qualifications for this position. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) May 4th, same Day I made the forums profile.

What date did you make your forums account? May 4th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gamemaster Senior Admin

How many warns do you have on the server? I have never been warned.

Have you donated? Yes for several items including Tactical insert and Darth

What rank are you applying for? Super Admin

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: I read them all the time, they are my go-to handbook if I ever have questions. 🙂

Timezone: PST

Permission (Admin+ need this):
Manager: Beckett
Head of Staff: Bub
Head Admin: Bon
Lead Admin: Bear
Super Admin: Joker
Super Admin: JackforPrez
Super Admin: Master Chief

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): My philosophy in life is that no one really deserves or more clearly, is entitled to anything. Positions and privilege's have to be earned by hard work, dedication and just overall being helpful and kind. I believe I bring that in spades to the staff team. I have been a member of the staff team for months now and have lots of experiance both on GamingLight and outside of it. I have been Assistant Head Gamemaster for months and relatively recently I have gained the RP rank of VCMDR. I bring Leadership abilities to the table which I think is something you absolutely must have as a JMT member, as low ranking staff will be looking to you for guidance and help. The ability to teach them when they that help is what makes Command. Furthermore I believe the holding of these other ranks shows I am trustworthy and have the dedication to be a member of JMT.  I'd also like to think I am a pretty nice and approachable person overall and I'm never too busy to help someone out with anything. whether it be sims, trainings, events or just answering some questions I am always available to help out. Over my time as staff on GL I have continued to grow and mature and I believe I am able to handle any sit that comes my way in a calm, collected and logical manner. Staff members can often make or break a servers reputation with new players. For instance, if a new player is immediately warned for something they might not know is against the rules, they probably won't stay on the server. On the other side of the coin, if you take time to show them what to do and how to do it, give them tours or explain things to them, they are much more likely to stay. Giving a good first impression is everything and both in and out of RP I believe I show a good face for the community. Overall I believe I have what it takes and come what may thank you for opportunity to apply! 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:  Obviously stuff like this is handled on a case by case basis. Some words are worse than others and there can be a hundred varying factors. But there are a few things that don't change so I'll give a general example. The first thing I would do is calmly ask them to calm down. If they refuse to calm down I would gag them then proceed with the sit. I would ask the creator of the sit (One of the Victims) to explain their side of the story and ask for any evidence they may have. If they have satisfactory evidence then good, that's a done deal, however if they do not I would open logs and check through the logs for Player Combats. I would take into account possible factors such as accidents. For instance a rocket killing a lot of people may be an accident while someone shooting multiple people over a few minutes is likely not. I could use the logs video form to watch the combat and ensure I get the full picture if I feel something is off. Once I have determined that there was indeed an MRDM I would explain to the killer that what he has done is not allowed. I would inform him I will unmute him so he can share his side of the story. If he proceeds to continue cursing right away then I would gag him again and proceed with the next step. If not I would allow him to speak so he can at the very least feel heard as I do think that makes a difference. Regardless, I would inform him that he would be receiving a formal warning and a 5 day ban. I would also inform him if he wants to appeal the ban he can go on the forums and do so. I would fill out the ban using the menu then close the sit and return all involved parties. 

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

- Support

- My experiences with you being AHGM have been very questionable.

- I have witnessed a few situations where you pushed things to go your way especially within events and annoyed people in the process.

- I feel you have very poor judgment skills. For example, I witness you get angry with Scouts and Tank Troopers when they were using a single speeder and a single tank saying they were the cause of the lag during a event. Then after I witnessed you spawn in a AT-TE debatably the most unoptimized and laggiest LFS vehicle we have and then allowed a LAAT to be used and have multiple ships flying in the air. I am happy you allowed vehicles to be used in general but I feel its very hypocritical and was a poor judgement call blaming ST's for lag at the beginning of the event and then spawning in vehicles that caused about 5 times the lag.

- Is AHGM, beyond that I haven't seen much from you that really stands out as a above and beyond staff member.

Nothing personal man I just don't feel your ready to be in a JMT position. 

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

9 hours ago, Frosty_ said:

- Support

- I have witnessed a few situations where you pushed things to go your way especially within events and annoyed people in the process.

- I feel you have very poor judgment skills. For example, I witness you get angry with Scouts and Tank Troopers when they were using a single speeder and a single tank saying they were the cause of the lag during a event. Then after I witnessed you spawn in a AT-TE debatably the most unoptimized and laggiest LFS vehicle we have and then allowed a LAAT to be used and have multiple ships flying in the air. I am happy you allowed vehicles to be used in general but I feel its very hypocritical and was a poor judgement call blaming ST's for lag at the beginning of the event and then spawning in vehicles that caused about 5 times the lag.

- Is AHGM, beyond that I haven't seen much from you that really stands out as a above and beyond staff member.

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

On 2/24/2023 at 10:36 PM, Frosty_ said:

- Support

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 2/24/2023 at 9:36 PM, Frosty_ said:

- Support

Former Grand Admiral| Former Shock Vice Commander| Former F16

- Support

SCP RP Member

Security NCO
Wardens WD-I Triarii
"Information is the key to victory"

- Support