1. 1. ET for banner?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Banner

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:521864986

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Moderator + Platinum

How long have you been playing on the server?: 2 years

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 1320230126202026_1.thumb.jpg.741492098ea755812f7d3ead7a64280b.jpg

Why do you want to join event team? 

Hello event team leaders, 

As you might notice I applied for ET, but the question you asked me is ... Why do I want to join ET and why should yall accept me...

Well first I want to join ET to do event of course but what kind of events? I want to do realistic event that has a link with the SCP lore. Because I see a lot of events like massive breach, dodge ball and all but Ive never seen an Event with a real lore in it. Like example Dr Scranton event. Where I create an other dimension to make people visit him (of course i would make some changes to make it cooler) I also want to become an ET to make some PT's for E11 or even cross Pt's this would help me get more people onto the server so they can enjoy their time. Since I am a late time player, I could make some late time events so even when the foundation is sleeping.. people on the server can enjoy even if the server is afk. You might have noticed my enormous amount of warns, But all of these warns were from last year and since then Ive become less mingy. I also want to make some MASSIVE Events with other ET's. I think this is all

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?:

Why should yall trust me? Well I got some reasons.

First of all, My rank of moderator, this shows my dedication to the server and that I do not abuse my ULX when doing sits. Ive always remained calm in some risky situations. What would yall think right now '' This guy got 13 warns aint no way he joins''. Okay as I said above these warns were from last year I did not get 1 warn or even a staff sit against me. Ive also been before in CI command and now I am in E11 command. That shows how invested I am when on the server. I am also super active, I almost get on the server everyday if not well there might be a school exam XD. I think this is all

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): 

So I had a great Idea about an Event. so basically I would create a kind of maze in the event room. I would then hide some buttons in there (red button, green button), etc. Then I would say in the advert. hey guys were doing an event please put event in your name so I can teleport you after that everyone changed their name to EVENT (NAME) I would then put it in the chatbox   !bring Event. And then explain to all the d class the event rule. The d class goal is to finish the maze and find all three buttons to escape. To add a little spice. I and another event team would model ourselves into zombies to find and kill every d class before they find the 3 buttons. D class are mandatory to do /advert (EVENT) green button found. so we can know if the d class did find them. if the d class escapes they win 50K from my pocket if they lose no one would earn anything.

Edited by Ryan th0z

With Best Regards

Current MTF E11 2LT Banner , Former CI Delta-Command  

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. Contact any Senior Event Team or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Tyler

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

• Goat locked this topic